'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Interesting stat.....UGA SOS is 75. Clemson is 72. UGA has played 2 teams that are currently over .500. Oregon and South Carolina. They have played NOBODY.
And those are the 2 games where they looked their best. They haven’t had anyone to get pumped for…got it today. We are in for a fight and need to play with speed and physicality in first quarter as they are coming out with hair on fire.

Haven’t been nervous all week and still not, I don’t know what to think of that.
Same here. I've landed on it's because I know we can win this game. I know this team won't pucker up. And if Georgia wins, it's panky gonna be because they're just better today and I can live with that.

And this team has already exceeded my expectations for this season by like a million.

Plus, we're not out of the playoff picture with a loss.

So much house money. There's literally no pressure.

Same. And I'm always nervous. It just feels like we will score as many as we need too. We aren't losing today.
But there's no pressure to win. Losing today doesn't eliminate us from the playoff.

Plus this team has soooo exceeded expectations...

We just have a lot of house money built up.

I’m jealous of all you that are not nervous. I started the week out by not being nervous. Now that it’s game day, I’m convinced we win by 50 but I’m nervous as hell.

This game will depend on how UT oline plays vs Uga’s front. Tennessee cannot allow their front 4 to stop the run. If that happens Uga will be able to play 2 high safeties and make it much easier to stop our passing attack. If we can establish the run like we did against Bama we can score however much we want to

Players focus on competing and executing.

Fans dwell on overthinking and anxiety and

leaning heavy on the booze.

Be a player.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Heard the same before Bama game
Actually no. The bets placed that game were about 50/50. This time it’s one of the most lopsided bets this season with over 80% betting on the vols to cover and plenty going to win outright. Even with all those bets the line barely moved

Reactions: MarcoVol
Actually no. The bets placed that game were about 50/50. This time it’s one of the most lopsided bets this season with over 80% betting on the vols to cover and plenty going to win outright. Even with all those bets the line barely moved

For a different reason but, yes, heard many times that refs would screw us. It’s said every game for one reason or another

Don't over think the Vegas lines. They have their data and matchups and create lines based on their predictive outcomes. Like it or not they are right more often than not (not a shock). That being said, they do lose. And tf they lose their shirt on this, they know 90% of those people will go on to lose any winnings back to them in subsequent games/bets.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Same here. I've landed on it's because I know we can win this game. I know this team won't pucker up. And if Georgia wins, it's panky gonna be because they're just better today and I can live with that.

And this team has already exceeded my expectations for this season by like a million.

Plus, we're not out of the playoff picture with a loss.

So much house money. There's literally no pressure.
This. This. And this.

Reactions: GoBigOrange86

VN Store

Back