‘23 JUCO DE William Whitson

Move along.It sounds like he is not going to do the class work that he needs to do.Don’t need anyone like that.
Getting kids in academically is the battle. Once they’re in usually they’re fine unless they just don’t go to class.

Fair enough.This will be the last post anyone will see from me. I’m out.
Seriously…..? I’m not getting your response and I usually defend someone getting ragged on. That wasn’t directed towards you in my opinion. Trust me it can get a lot worse on here. Just don’t let those types to lure you into there negative life ! Be bigger than that…..VFL stick together

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
With no 25 limit this year, why not go ahead take him? If he gets it done on the academic side, it’s big win. If he doesn’t, we don’t take the numbers hit we would in a normal year.
I think this staff takes Hobbs, Lang, Keith, and another tackle if anyone or if someone like M’Pemba wants in or Jefferson does they’ll take them. I think they try to get as many guys through the portal as possible since they’re more likely to make an immediate impact. Being able to get 6-7 guys in the portal with 4-5 of them being game changers would be huge. A blue chip RT, CB, LB, WR and RB would be huge along with a solid TE and DL

Seriously…..? I’m not getting your response and I usually defend someone getting ragged on. That wasn’t directed towards you in my opinion. Trust me it can get a lot worse on here. Just don’t let those types to lure you into there negative life ! Be bigger than that…..VFL stick together
Ty

VN Store

Back