*****Freak's Friday night before the Georgia game, officially off topic thread

We had a tailgate party at lunch. We all brought something, kind of like a pot luck. It was 5 UGA fans and me (of course UT fan) They were talking smack of course but they were honestly quite pleasant and they really don't think this is going to be a cakewalk for them. I cant wait til we put fiddy on em.
20.jpg

I'm at work, gotta work tomorrow, but I'm ready. I said elsewhere, we win this game and I risk divorce, getting fired, and getting whooped by a gang of puppy fans for what I'd do. That said, it's all chances I'm willing to take, wife didn't like that part and smacked me🤣

I’m gonna miss the game tomorrow and it’s killing me! Currently in Quito, Ecuador, starting a 9 day motorcycle ride tomorrow around the country for my husband’s 60th birthday. The altitude here ain’t no joke! Tonite is prob my last chance of good wifi. The Vols will be in my heart and on my mind tomorrow! Go Vols!🧡

I’m gonna miss the game tomorrow and it’s killing me! Currently in Quito, Ecuador, starting a 9 day motorcycle ride tomorrow around the country for my husband’s 60th birthday. The altitude here ain’t no joke! Tonite is prob my last chance of good wifi. The Vols will be in my heart and on my mind tomorrow! Go Vols!🧡
Bravo! Get busy living. Make some wonderful memories.

Dudes i have a wedding tomorrow. The bride is a huge vols fan so no idea what they were thinking. Half of the guests are coming from TN and a ton are UT grads. She better not get too sad when everyone is checking their phones.
She'll get to celebrate her wedding anniversary with football the rest of her life, just like me on Sept 3rd. Smart girl.

Got to drive from Crossville to McGee Tyson tonight 12 midnight to pick up the folks. Kind of sucks but they were smart enough to not fly back during the game tomorrow.

I’ll start off watching OSU and Northwestern. See how much Shroud pads his stats against a lousy NW team.
Then our game. I’m already about to poop my pants. I can’t imagine what I’ll be like at kickoff.
Then see what happens with LSU and Bama. I think LSU has been way overhyped since we drilled them 4 weeks ago. But we’ll see.
Going to my girlfriends tonight for some “R&R”. lol

Reactions: Stephen Gray
Just relaxing tonight and full day of watching football - might be the first time this season since we've either been traveling or hiking.

Getting bbq for lunch tomorrow.

VN Store

Back