'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Please please let this happen!!! I’m covered up with these fair weather GA fans who hardly ever even watch them, yet now all the people I work with are all of a sudden big Georgia fans and have been trying to play pranks on me all week. I’m taking on the same stance as our team…quiet confidence and do our talking on the field! They had better hope their team doesn’t miss and lose this weekend, because if they do, next week will not be fun for them! LETTUCE GO, BOYS!! BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF GEORGIA!!!
I grew up on the TN/AL state line a Bama was the big rival, but then I moved to Chattanooga. I can handle Bammers and their excuses and row tides, but grown men barking at me at T-bones back then just made me hate Georgia

There is no exotic super secret defensive package that UGA can implement that will stop this train. They will try and do what every other opponent has tried. They will try and stop the run. We will throw lateral passes and run it that way. If they stop the lateral passes, we will run against lesser numbers in the box. When they creep up and try to stop our power game of a thousand cuts, we will throw over the top on their man coverage for big plays. When they zone us up, we'll run their safeties to the middle of the field and run by the back of the zone wide open. They can man up, zone up, stack up, throw up. Won't matter. They won't shut this offense down. No opponent has truly stopped what this team wants to do this season. Won't happen Saturday either.

Prediction:
VOLS 40

UGA 30

Last edited:
Been stewing on it and seeing the analysis by varying Tubers ..

xltoMt.gif

VN Store

Back