‘23 Nigeria C Rueben Abuchi Chinyelu

It’s silent because he lives in Africa and doesn’t do much in the way of interviews…thought seems to be Tennessee leads Florida, he has said he will visit Rutgers and Washington State in the coming weeks and then commit/sign in time for early signing period.
I dont get these two other teams. Rutgers? Wash State?

Reactions: walkenvol
I dont get these two other teams. Rutgers? Wash State?
They visited him in the NBA academy finals, and he promised to visit. It’s not chess with this kid. He’s learning on the fly. I still feel good about our chances. The family has a strong connection with CRB, and particularly his faith. That’s apparently a big deal to them.

They visited him in the NBA academy finals, and he promised to visit. It’s not chess with this kid. He’s learning on the fly. I still feel good about our chances. The family has a strong connection with CRB, and particularly his faith. That’s apparently a big deal to them.
It’s been a big deal with a lot of families.

Let Kevin O’Neil meet the family to talk about TN BBall. 😂😂

From Nigeria, goes to school in Senegal, played for Beira in Mozambique. Wonder how many languages this guy speaks. 😄

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back