'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Young people mess up sometimes.I remember a certain offensive lineman that played here and if I’m not mistaken he got into trouble on a recruiting visit to Florida.He became one of the best linemen we ever had here and never once got into trouble here. I’m saying this to point out it doesn’t matter if one person is right or the other person is right.That seems to be what’s going on here.I surlely don’t know but I don’t see the purpose of the argument here..I hope everything is worked out for his sake though.

I don't know where the not attending school anymore came from. I didn't say what I had heard happened for a couple reasons. For one, out of respect for Boo, and all his people. For two, because there is always several different sides to the story and if you wait a little bit the truth will start to come out. With that being said, it might be starting to come out and I guess the person just wants attention. Not sure on what that person's goal is, but saying this right before the playoffs isn't a coincidence probably either. Story told to the teacher might've been missing some very important details. Not sure why you would want Boo out of your playoff game but people these days just want their 5 minutes of fame smh

Ffs. Idk what has been happening here...I mean we're 8-0, recruiting isn't that important rn. But I did hear on TOS (rumor) he was kicked out of his school. Any truth to that? Or did this happen 20 pages ago? Just posted on TOS 15 mins ago

Ffs. Idk what has been happening here...I mean we're 8-0, recruiting isn't that important rn. But I did hear on TOS (rumor) he was kicked out of his school. Any truth to that? Or did this happen 20 pages ago? Just posted on TOS 15 mins ago
You done did it now. Nice knowing you Devo.

VN Store

Back