Auburn / Harsin

I don’t think Deion would be interested. Deion is going to want full control and he isn’t getting that at auburn.

With his limited resume, no P5 school worth it's salt is going to give Deion full control.

Cohen hired The Pirate and his notable mouth. My guy tells me he goes with Deion

I don’t think Deion would be interested. Deion is going to want full control and he isn’t getting that at auburn.
He's also the type to light Auburn on fire if that was the case and he turned them down. He has a Barstool show with big audience. Wouldn't take long for someone like him to pull the covers back to be like "i wanted the Auburn job, but this was their requirements"

I think Deion goes to the ATL to GT

That's not gonna happen. Better chance of UT firing Heupel tomorrow and re-hiring Jeremy Pruitt.

Now if things go completely nuts and GT somehow joins the B10 or SEC then all bets are off. As things are, while in the ACC GT will never hire Deion

I am just throwing this out there, I have no idea about CDS plans. Wouldn't he want to stay in the SWAC? I thought he was coaching more to improve HCBU's and give back kind of thing versus winning a natty or money.

Hearing kiffy met with his team, and told them he totally focussed on the egg bowl, and nothing else is important ... or something to that affect. What he DIDN'T say... "Im not going to Auburn."

I just don’t see it happening. Auburn is a better job if all you care about is a platform to compete for championships but Ole Miss is paying him big money for relatively low expectations. The Friday announcement rumor makes sense if they know they’re not hiring Williams. If Barn wins Iron Bowl with job still open there will be tremendous pressure to hire Williams. I don’t think Auburn power players want to be in that position. All this makes me think Freeze is still their guy. If they do hire Kiffin, I think Ole Miss will make a run at Heupel.

I just don’t see it happening. Auburn is a better job if all you care about is a platform to compete for championships but Ole Miss is paying him big money for relatively low expectations. The Friday announcement rumor makes sense if they know they’re not hiring Williams. If Barn wins Iron Bowl with job still open there will be tremendous pressure to hire Williams. I don’t think Auburn power players want to be in that position. All this makes me think Freeze is still their guy. If they do hire Kiffin, I think Ole Miss will make a run at Heupel.
Should probably try Belichick first, LOL.

VN Store

Back