PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
Seriously, if you're not signed up yet, consider it. Not only are you supporting our NIL efforts, which, lets face it, jimmies and joes are all about the NIL now... but you also get a ton of perks. Since signing up, I've received swag in the mail in the way of autographed care packages, a hat, two T-shirts, and a signed Hendon Hooker picture.

Additionally - and I had no idea about this prior to yesterday because I'm not one that typically reads all the news letters etc.... but you also have access to an incredible, fully catered tailgate with free food and drinks prior to home games. My wife and I enjoyed multiple mixed drinks, several beers, and delicious bbq. Tennessee student athletes were there doing a meet and greet, throwing a football around etc. Nothing but a tip jar out - and I tipped generously out of appreciation.

Sincerely guys - its $25 a month for the minimum and its well worth it.

This feeling, right now, being 4-0, beating Florida.... it feels good man. And to keep it up were gonna have to stockpile talent like some others are. This is a small something we all can do to help.

Consider it.

And if you're already signed up, props.

The Volunteer Club - Home for all things NIL-related for Tennessee

Seriously, if you're not signed up yet, consider it. Not only are you supporting our NIL efforts, which, lets face it, jimmies and joes are all about the NIL now... but you also get a ton of perks. Since signing up, I've received swag in the mail in the way of autographed care packages, a hat, two T-shirts, and a signed Hendon Hooker picture.

Additionally - and I had no idea about this prior to yesterday because I'm not one that typically reads all the news letters etc.... but you also have access to an incredible, fully catered tailgate with free food and drinks prior to home games. My wife and I enjoyed multiple mixed drinks, several beers, and delicious bbq. Tennessee student athletes were there doing a meet and greet, throwing a football around etc. Nothing but a tip jar out - and I tipped generously out of appreciation.

This feeling, right now, being 4-0, beating Florida.... it feels good man. And to keep it up were gonna have to stockpile talent like some others are. This is a small something we all can do to help.

Consider it.

Very good post

I just recently joined just at $25 level. And got some neat stuff already. I did not go to tailgate but plan on checking it out sometime soon. I think it is a great program and would also encourage those who can, to join. It gives us little guys a way of being donors too.

Consider it.

I was there and you didn't say hi to me? Psh

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back