How much better is UGA?

I think you are exactly right about that being the better possibility. However, I don't think UT beats out other 1 loss teams. I think the Vols have to win the SEC to get in.

Way too much fb yet to be played.

I think ga will run the ball more to set up the pass.
I think our O line will have to play nearly perfect. It's going to be a very tough game.

Not in moral victories but we haves coaches ladies.......honestly we should not beat bama by our roster....aka coaching. Same will be for uga. Even if they edge us out this year when we can match talent for talent we can run table

You have to realize Bama is on the decline. They haven’t been playing well for two years . The vols are upcoming but Ga is in the middle. I don’t just read stats I look at trends they can you a lot about teams

Bama beat the hell out of Georgia last year and are 8-1 in the last 9 games against them. They have more talent than any team in the nation, including Georgia and their coach, as bad as I hate him, is the best to ever do it. How exactly are they on the decline?

It will be much like the UA game, IMO. The difference will be that UGA will lean on running the ball and that TE, rather than Bennett, to stay in the game offensively.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
Our secondary is weak , however stetson isnt getting it done that deep with his receiver's.

Georgia run game will be heavier but Vols will be equal on the ground.

Hendon getting it done all day whever he wants.

Tn could surprise.

It will be a game of can Georgia score possesion to possesion with tn, and turnovers/ special teams.

I like Stephen Grays analysis...ill have to look at it when the odds come out and its betting time....

Reactions: Stephen Gray
UGA is down a starting safety now, Dan Jackson, probably having surgery for stress fracture.

I really do hate to see injuries, no matter what team.

I agree. They may be rivals, but those are still kids. It's one thing when someone has to leave a game but come back the next week, but anytime surgery is involved that's not good.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
It will be much like the UA game, IMO. The difference will be that UGA will lean on running the ball and that TE, rather than Bennett, to stay in the game offensively.
I think more like Alabama vs Georgia SEC Championship 2021.

Jameson Williams went for 150 and 2 tds 1st half and then got injured

But they don't have the quick strike ability like Alabama does.

Georgia will be able to run on Tennessee even though we have good run defense.

But Hooker wil shred them just like any other defense we've played against

Bama beat the hell out of Georgia last year and are 8-1 in the last 9 games against them. They have more talent than any team in the nation, including Georgia and their coach, as bad as I hate him, is the best to ever do it. How exactly are they on the decline?[/QUOTE
Let’s see 17 penalties, tn beat them like a drum , they barely beat Texas , and A&M, of course they lost in the championship game that truly mattered. They won’t win against Ga this year and I would guarantee another vol victory on them assuming they get passed LSU.

Bruh Georgia needed a miracle to beat Mizzou and Kent state almost beat you “between the hedges”. Vols by fiddy mfer

Lol. Bama would have won the NC if both of their starting WRs didn’t get hurt.
That is everyone’s reasoning. We would have won in 2017 had dufus not missed an assignment resulting in 2 & 26 Conversation. At that level teams have to be prepared regardless a loss sucks for any reason

Bruh Georgia needed a miracle to beat Mizzou and Kent state almost beat you “between the hedges”. Vols by fiddy mfer
It took Tn an overtime to beat Pitt, it took a miracle for ut to escape fla. We are full strength. Next couple of weeks it’s business as usual . Ky stopping the vols tomorrow watch and see

It took Tn an overtime to beat Pitt, it took a miracle for ut to escape fla. We are full strength. Next couple of weeks it’s business as usual . Ky stopping the vols tomorrow watch and see

It took a miracle to escape Florida? We were up 38-21 with 5 minutes to go. It took several miracles for Florida to get it back to one possession. Pitt is better than Kent State or Missouri and it was on the road. Your "tough" game on the season is Oregon who you got in Atlanta in game one with a terrible Bo Nix at QB. The Pac 12 is the worst major conference and by a wide margin, so that win looks a lot better than it actually is. Oregon would get smoked by the top 15 non-Pac 12 teams in the nation.

Tennessee had close calls in games that everyone knew would be close. No one expected us to blow out Florida or Pitt. But I think most people expected UGA to blow out Kent State and Missouri.

VN Store

Back