The Official #3 Tennessee vs. (#14 FCS) UT Martin Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Terrible second half. Backups look terrible. Defensive backs look terrible no matter what string they are.

tenor.gif

Wow. Quick handshake. Maybe there was something.....
Who? Simpson can't be upset. We've played everyone but the ball boys since halftime. UTM played their starters most of the way. We run our offense no matter who is in the game. It's the only way they improve. Having a backup qb come out and hand the ball off up the middle then punting doesn't do a damned thing.

Yes I know that but if you put on the orange you play better. Do you know who we are playing? Our backups are not good.

I guess that's another win for recruiting. They know we can play with anyone with our 1st team , but as a freshman they'd have a VERY good chance to get on the field .

Reactions: OrangeBloodinTN
Yes I know that but if you put on the orange you play better. Do you know who we are playing? Our backups are not good.
Yes I know who we're playing and UTM is a solid team and 4th and walkon's unless they're possible at Bama isn't going to look good.

Who cares what the depth chart is….that’s stupid to say. UTM should be dominated by any UT players. Do you even know what Division I football is??

Georgia Southern was an FCS when they beat cornbread if I remember correctly, or had just entered FBS. I know App State was when they beat the mighty Michigan weasels. But it wasn’t FCS back in 08. It was D2.

Georgia Southern was an FCS when they beat cornbread if I remember correctly, or had just entered FBS. I know App State was when they beat the mighty Michigan weasels. But it wasn’t FCS back in 08. It was D2.

App St and a couple others are outliers though. UT Martin is no AppSt

No it wasn't. It was Div 1-AA. Div 2 is below that

Who? Simpson can't be upset. We've played everyone but the ball boys since halftime. UTM played their starters most of the way. We run our offense no matter who is in the game. It's the only way they improve. Having a backup qb come out and hand the ball off up the middle then punting doesn't do a damned thing.
True, but not during the game. I just had a feeling there was something before the game. Who cares, we got a W!!

VN Store

Back