The Official #3 Tennessee vs. (#14 FCS) UT Martin Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Dear god, give up a score with a defense that’s missing like 5 starters against a team that you’re not going to be hyped up to play at noon and now all the legion of the miserable is declaring a loss to Kentucky.

GoVols105 is going to come out of hibernation soon.

At least they’re padded…somewhat…now. There was a time they were a really serious neck injury waiting to happen.

(The university really should consider thickening whatever they’re using now to cushion them to absorb a more forceful blow like that…or worse).

Honestly? I'm not sure how they'd do it (I'm not an engineer).... but I'd like to see 'em move those walls back a good 5 feet (if not more)

I’m not gonna freak out about a defensive hangover this game. We don’t have half out starters out there and this D has hung tough when they’ve needed to. Gonna be ugly on that side of the ball today though.

Not sleepwalking, our pass defense just isn’t good and UTM has a great passing offense.

Shh don’t say that UTM is supposed to be like a middle school team. Defense looked bad that series and UTM made them pay. We’ve got to fire at least 3 coaches and a few waterboys before halftime to fix this.

Check out the replay and see if they just gave them 4 points....

b. No player shall grasp and then twist, turn or pull the face mask, chin strap or any helmet opening of an opponent. It is not a foul if the face mask, chin strap or helmet opening is not grasped and then twisted, turned or pulled. When in question, it is a foul.

Did not see a grasp at all.

VN Store

Back