Behavior Saturday

Flipdaddy

I hope Neyland is the loudest it’s ever been but I hope that our fans show class in all situations. I used to go to Bryant Denny to watch us play years ago until their fanbase got rude and out of control. My half brother who is a big Alabama fan will not go to big games there anymore. He said he felt unsafe the year LSU beat them there on some controversial calls. He said there were fights everywhere and that was it for him. I hope that’s never the case at Neyland.

I hope Neyland is the loudest it’s ever been but I hope that our fans show class in all situations. I used to got to Bryant Denny to watch us play years ago until their fanbase got rude and out of control. My half brother who is a big Alabama fan will not go to big games there anymore. He said he felt unsafe the year LSU beat them there on some controversial calls. He said there were fights everywhere and that was it for him. I hope that’s never the case at Neyland.
Tennessee fans have class, Bama fans don’t.

The fanbase has been waiting for an opportunity like this for nearly 20 years. I hope all 103,000 are ready to give it their all for Tennessee!

This is the biggest game of my lifetime. I was alive when we won the national championship, but not old enough to remember it. I'll be cheering Saturday like I'll never get another opportunity like this again (surely hope that's not the case).

Wear Orange, Be Loud, BEAT BAMA!

The fanbase has been waiting for an opportunity like this for nearly 20 years. I hope all 103,000 are ready to give it their all for Tennessee!

This is the biggest game of my lifetime. I was alive when we won the national championship, but not old enough to remember it. I'll be cheering Saturday like I'll never get another opportunity like this again (surely hope that's not the case).

Wear Orange, Be Loud, BEAT BAMA!
I hope it’s deafening!!!!

Reactions: SickEmSmokey14
I always love these "hall monitor" posts. Very productive.

There will be 101,000+ in Neyland Saturday. For arguments sake let's say 95k are UT fans, and 95% of UT fans are loud but respectable. That still leaves 4250 people who could act like jackasses and make millions of Vols fans everywhere look bad.

Every fan bases has this problem, and if you judge any group of people by the worst of the lot the issue is yours, not theirs.

I always love these "hall monitor" posts. Very productive.

There will be 101,000+ in Neyland Saturday. For arguments sake let's say 95k are UT fans, and 95% of UT fans are loud but respectable. That still leaves 4250 people who could act like jackasses and make millions of Vols fans everywhere look bad.

Every fan bases has this problem, and if you judge any group of people by the worst of the lot the issue is yours, not theirs.
You could’ve just scrolled right along past it.

Reactions: Ashevillevol
We saw three fights last year at Kentucky. I get all teams have their crap fans, but it starts to become a safety issue just to go to a football game.

Being out in public anymore is becoming a safety issue.

There’s always going to be idiots no matter where you’re at.

I hope Neyland is the loudest it’s ever been but I hope that our fans show class in all situations. I used to go to Bryant Denny to watch us play years ago until their fanbase got rude and out of control. My half brother who is a big Alabama fan will not go to big games there anymore. He said he felt unsafe the year LSU beat them there on some controversial calls. He said there were fights everywhere and that was it for him. I hope that’s never the case at Neyland.
My experiences were the exact opposite. Always a "good game" and "have a great rest of the season". We rarely beat them so maybe that's why the fans were so nice?

I’d be okay if Alabama fans didn’t visit neyland.

My experiences were the exact opposite. Always a "good game" and "have a great rest of the season". We rarely beat them so maybe that's why the fans were so nice?
These days probably so, at the end of Fulmer’s time it was just about unbearable.

VN Store

Back