‘23 CA RB Roderick Robinson (Georgia commit)

This and a TE that is a threat to catch a pass. With our wide splits for the WR’s, a TE going up the seam should be lethal. Apparently, we don’t have one available on this team the coaches feel confident in.
Really thought we would see Miles Campbell emerge this year but ...............................

UCLA. The stands are half full, if that, every game. They just played number 11 Utah at home and they have a giant tarp covering half the seats in the end zone and the rest the stadiums had holes everywhere in the seats.
Oh I totally misunderstood your post.😆
1665438894183.gif

I don’t think any of us should care too much about this. I know some aren’t too thrilled with Stallings being our only back in this class, but their both similar backs and stallings is a step quicker imo. We also get the Khalifa kid if we offer

This and a TE that is a threat to catch a pass. With our wide splits for the WR’s, a TE going up the seam should be lethal. Apparently, we don’t have one available on this team the coaches feel confident in.
We actually split the tight end out wide a good bit of time too. It opens the middle of the field up to create a mismatch running the ball. If they went with 4 wr teams would run a dime on defense, having a te forces them to a nickel. Now you get a lb covering Bru or Cedric on a switch out wide. If I was going to go against this offense I am run blitzing 7 guys and everyone else is on an island

I don’t think any of us should care too much about this. I know some aren’t too thrilled with Stallings being our only back in this class, but their both similar backs and stallings is a step quicker imo. We also get the Khalifa kid if we offer
I don’t think Stallings or Keith are all that good. But maybe they will surprise.

VN Store

Back