Vaccine or not?

I knew when they started off by blaming this an a guy eating a bat that something was off.

This charade has done more to damage science than anything in my lifetime. They just threw virology in a bucket and pissed all over it.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
It that’s exactly the point. It became clear that they WERE effective in the older (mainly >65) population in reducing severity of disease. That effect has not carried over, especially to pediatric populations. And yet universities are still mandating college students be boosted to be on campus. That’s not science.
There is evidence that vaccines have mitigated the symptoms in COVID patients much younger than that as well ... 40's and 50's.

Reactions: Vjcvette
There is no evidence that COVID vaccines contributed to people being stricken with those serious afflictions. Have people had strokes and been diagnosed with ailments after being vaccinated? Definitely. That's life. No causal relationship has been established.

... and again, 225 million Americans have received these vaccines. Do you really think you are going to scare any of us by pointing to 8 or 9 instances, where you think there may have been a link between vaccinations and "adverse events?" You're not.
I can’t see it for you.

Just wait. It takes 3-5 years for some of these things to manifest. Myocarditis and cancer are 2.

Do you get paid to defend this clot shot on the internet?

There is evidence that vaccines have mitigated the symptoms in COVID patients much younger than that as well ... 40's and 50's.
Do you get paid to defend the clot shot on the internet? You only surface in this thread when your clot shot is taking fire.

40s and 50s doesn't really address his post about college age and younger. There's no scientific justification for schools to mandate the shots.

See….mitigated symptoms. Which means the shot is a personal medical choice, not a public health issue. Those people should be encouraged to speak to their physician but individual risk assessment. Not cajoled or mandated. And that still doesn’t explain the US CDC as the worldwide outlier in pediatric vaccination/boosting.

Do you get paid to defend the clot shot on the internet? You only surface in this thread when your clot shot is taking fire.
I love that "clot shot" ... LOL!

Once again, 225 million Americans are fully vaccinated. How many cases of blood clots forming as a result do you have? Is it even 10 out of 225 million people?

Of course, they have shut up. 225 million Americans were fully vaccinated. That is two-thirds of the country, which was the CDC's target. Mission accomplished.

By the new standard or old one? If you ain't triple boosted you're a plague rat like the rest of us. Right? Or did the science change?

I'm not getting paid to do anything these days.

... but answer your own stupid question. Do paid internet influencers do their work on a sub-forum of a college sports team's fan website. Jeez.
Well I had to ask the question 3 times to get an answer. And you never show until the shot is taking heat. And you roll in and copy/paste studies from the web.

And since science has been bastardized by big pharma and the government they don’t really matter.

Last edited:
You should read the "Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System" (VAERS) Disclaimer.

VAERS - Data

The first two paragraphs are as follows :

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events that occur following vaccination. Anyone, including Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone can not be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS even if they are not sure if the vaccine was the cause. In some situations, reporting to VAERS is required of healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers.

VAERS reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Reports to VAERS can also be biased. As a result, there are limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

This reporting system is too susceptible to bias interpretation to be useful, especially as it pertains to an illness, which has been as heavily politicized as COVID.
Read it, filed occurrences on it, it’s burdensome and time consuming to file a report. I’ll Ask, ever file one?

I love that "clot shot" ... LOL!

Once again, 225 million Americans are fully vaccinated. How many cases of blood clots forming as a result do you have? Is it even 10 out of 225 million people?
Many more than that. 3x embolytic strokes, 4x the pulmonary embolisms, 6x the amount of dvts just in my hospital in 2021. All with fully shotted up hosts.

Many more than that. 3x embolytic strokes, 4x the pulmonary embolisms, 6x the amount of dvts just in my hospital in 2021. All with fully shotted up hosts.
I'm not defending anything. I believe it should be an individual choice for Americans. For those entering the country, who aren't citizens? That's another story ... but as long as we are just talking about citizens who are already here? I'm against mandates.

... and sorry, but there just isn't any direct causal linkage to those conditions you have described and COVID vaccines. I have performed due diligence on the matter. I'm fully vaccinated and twice boosted... even though I'm only 49 years old at a healthy weight,with no pre-existing conditions which increase my risk of becoming critically ill from COVID infection.

I will never regret it either. You are comfortable with your choice ... I'm just as comfortable with mine.

VN Store

Back