Vaccine or not?

99% survival rate.
Posting crap that pushes your narrative.
The vaccine doesn’t protect. It is harmful. Look at the VAERS data.
You are uninformed.

And you think because you have an associate degree in medical records you think you are informed.
You have zero clue and keep getting shots.
Start an aspirin regimen or you may experience an adverse event.
Sit down. Shut up. And leave the medical advice to folks that may know something about viral mutations.
You should read the "Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System" (VAERS) Disclaimer.

VAERS - Data

The first two paragraphs are as follows :

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events that occur following vaccination. Anyone, including Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone can not be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS even if they are not sure if the vaccine was the cause. In some situations, reporting to VAERS is required of healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers.

VAERS reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Reports to VAERS can also be biased. As a result, there are limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

This reporting system is too susceptible to bias interpretation to be useful, especially as it pertains to an illness, which has been as heavily politicized as COVID.

Last edited:
They were in the minority for a long time.

They were ridiculed
They were threatened
They were coerced

They, are going to be talking about this for a long time.

This is it. Vax-mandate lovers have (for the most part) shut up, but I don't want them to forget how they turned into the world's biggest assholes for 2 years.

This is it. Vax-mandate lovers have (for the most part) shut up, but I don't want them to forget how they turned into the world's biggest assholes for 2 years.
Of course, they have shut up. 225 million Americans were fully vaccinated. That is two-thirds of the country, which was the CDC's target. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: EasternVol
Autopsy Histopathologic Cardiac Findings in 2 Adolescents Following the Second COVID-19 Vaccine Dose - PubMed

Context.—: Myocarditis in adolescents has been diagnosed clinically following the administration of the second dose of an mRNA vaccine for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

Objective.—: To examine the autopsy microscopic cardiac findings in adolescent deaths that occurred shortly following administration of the second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 dose to determine if the myocarditis described in these instances has the typical histopathology of myocarditis.

Design.—: Clinical and autopsy investigation of 2 teenage boys who died shortly following administration of the second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 dose.

Results.—: The microscopic examination revealed features resembling a catecholamine-induced injury, not typical myocarditis pathology.

Conclusions.—: The myocardial injury seen in these postvaccine hearts is different from typical myocarditis and has an appearance most closely resembling a catecholamine-mediated stress (toxic) cardiomyopathy. Understanding that these instances are different from typical myocarditis and that cytokine storm has a known feedback loop with catecholamines may help guide screening and therapy.

You should read the "Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System" (VAERS) Disclaimer.

VAERS - Data

The first two paragraphs are as follows :

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events that occur following vaccination. Anyone, including Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone can not be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS even if they are not sure if the vaccine was the cause. In some situations, reporting to VAERS is required of healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers.

VAERS reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Reports to VAERS can also be biased. As a result, there are limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

This reporting system is too susceptible to bias interpretation to be useful, especially as it pertains to an illness, which has been as heavily politicized as COVID.
I didn’t say that is the only source. I just picked that one. We can also look at the sharp rise in death rates post mandate that the life insurance is dealing with. The mortician reports of more and more vascular clotting. The reports of menstral changes post shot. Low birth rates. Increase in Cancers. Strokes and palsy post shot. Pulmonary embolus post shot. Pfizer not wanting to release their data.

It’s all coming out. And forgive the folks that are a bit salty because there was an attempt to back them into a corner to make them take it.

I didn’t say that is the only source. I just picked that one. We can also look at the sharp rise in death rates post mandate that the life insurance is dealing with. The mortician reports of more and more vascular clotting. The reports of menstral changes post shot. Low birth rates. Increase in Cancers. Strokes and palsy post shot. Pulmonary embolus post shot. Pfizer not wanting to release their data.

It’s all coming out. And forgive the folks that are a bit salty because there was an attempt to back them into a corner to make them take it.
The only thing "coming out" from your posts is unverifiable bull $hit.

Reactions: Vjcvette
EXCLUSIVE: Newly Obtained Emails Shed More Light on CDC's False Vaccine Safety Monitoring Statements

Newly obtained emails show the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) made a false statement on COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring in 2021, months before agency officials gave false statements on the matter to The Epoch Times.

The emails also show top officials in the agency discussing performing safety monitoring on a key database for myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation that has been linked to the vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna.

The CDC promised in 2021 in a set of operating procedures to perform a type of analysis called Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR) on reports of adverse reactions following COVID-19 vaccination. The reports are submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which officials have described as “the nation’s early warning system” for post-vaccination adverse events. The CDC also said in an updated set of operating procedures in 2022 that it would perform the analysis.

But the CDC has made false statements three times this year on PRRs, initially saying such analysis was outside the agency’s purview, then saying the analysis was performed starting in 2021, then saying the analysis did not begin until 2022. The newly obtained emails show that an official falsely said the CDC does not perform PRR analysis to an editor in 2021.

The CDC had those targets as well, and they were reached.
And they are still worthless. A wholesale vax program that seeks to vax those who aren't at risk is idiotic. Then there were the outright lies about its effectiveness in preventing transmission when people are vaccinated.

The cdc has been a hindrance in this entire process

And they are still worthless. A wholesale vax program that seeks to vax those who aren't at risk is idiotic. Then there were the outright lies about its effectiveness in preventing transmission when people are vaccinated.

The cdc has been a hindrance in this entire process
I disagree ... but whatever.

The only thing "coming out" from your posts is unverifiable bull $hit.
Lol. I mean if you refuse to see it then I can’t help you. I’m sure it’s all going to be just fine. I mean hey let’s rush another bunch of meds through the FDA and see what happens. Let’s just get crazy with it.

It became quite clear a little over a year ago that the vaccine wasn’t going to keep you from getting Covid. And it’s become quite clear that it won’t prevent you from spreading Covid. The continued recommendation of boosters for “all who are eligible” is clearly not in accordance with what is now known about Covid and the vaccines. Even just looking to other countries makes it obvious that the US CDC is recommending vaccination and boosters in populations that no longer need them.

It became quite clear a little over a year ago that the vaccine wasn’t going to keep you from getting Covid. And it’s become quite clear that it won’t prevent you from spreading Covid. The continued recommendation of boosters for “all who are eligible” is clearly not in accordance with what is now known about Covid and the vaccines. Even just looking to other countries makes it obvious that the US CDC is recommending vaccination and boosters in populations that no longer need them.
If the vaccines served to do nothing more than mitigate the severity of the symptoms from COVID, or one of its variants? Then I would consider them to have been effective.

If the vaccines served to do nothing more than mitigate the severity of the symptoms from COVID, or one of its variants? Then I would consider them to have been effective.
It that’s exactly the point. It became clear that they WERE effective in the older (mainly >65) population in reducing severity of disease. That effect has not carried over, especially to pediatric populations. And yet universities are still mandating college students be boosted to be on campus. That’s not science.

I’m sure the stroke and palsy victims are having doubts. But they are just uninformed.
There is no evidence that COVID vaccines contributed to people being stricken with those serious afflictions. Have people had strokes and been diagnosed with ailments after being vaccinated? Definitely. That's life. No causal relationship has been established.

... and again, 225 million Americans have received these vaccines. Do you really think you are going to scare any of us by pointing to 8 or 9 instances, where you think there may have been a link between vaccinations and "adverse events?" You're not.

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back