Vaccine or not?

This is what I call reveling in an unvaccinated person’s death. Why post this unless you think it supported your position at the time?

Like I said. If you dish then be able to take.

Next. 🫢
That is not reveling in the unvaccinated but rather showing an article where covid cases can be deadly, and my stand during the whole epidemic has been do
what you can to protect yourself and others.....Next

Reactions: EasternVol
I got the first two, and then a booster (Moderna). No ill effects immediately after or since. I felt I needed to get the vaccine as I was caring for my dad who had pulmonary fibrosis. I couldn't risk contracting and giving covid to my dad as it would have been a death sentence. Thankfully my dad never contracted covid but unfortunately he passed of his disease back in January. Everyone in my family was vaccinated for the same reason. Some still contracted covid. I never did or have. Given what I've learned, I'm done with the vaccine.

I have two kids, 22 and 27. I really struggled with encouraging them to get vaccinated. As an older person who has lived a very good life, to me it was worth the risk. For my kids, I wasn't so sure. The risk to young adults was very low when it came to covid. The long term risk to the vaccine was a wild card. They chose to get the vaccine because they wanted to spend time with their granddad which wouldn't have been possible otherwise. I pray they have no long term issues with the vaccine.

That is not reveling in the unvaccinated but rather showing an article where covid cases can be deadly, and my stand during the whole epidemic has been do
what you can to protect yourself and others.....Next
99% survival rate.
Posting crap that pushes your narrative.
The vaccine doesn’t protect. It is harmful. Look at the VAERS data.
You are uninformed.
And you think because you have an associate degree in medical records you think you are informed.
You have zero clue and keep getting shots.
Start an aspirin regimen or you may experience an adverse event.
Sit down. Shut up. And leave the medical advice to folks that may know something about viral mutations.

Reactions: 2EastTnVols
99% survival rate.
You are uninformed.
And you think because you have an associate degree in medical records you think you are informed.
Sit down. Shut up. And leave the medical advice to folks that may know something about viral mutations.
YRuFixSNWFVcXaxpmX.gif

99% survival rate.
You are uninformed.
I do not have a "Narrative", I am doing what I need to do, you need to quit grabbing at straws, get a life and move on.

Reactions: EasternVol
I got the first two, and then a booster (Moderna). No ill effects immediately after or since. I felt I needed to get the vaccine as I was caring for my dad who had pulmonary fibrosis. I couldn't risk contracting and giving covid to my dad as it would have been a death sentence. Thankfully my dad never contracted covid but unfortunately he passed of his disease back in January. Everyone in my family was vaccinated for the same reason. Some still contracted covid. I never did or have. Given what I've learned, I'm done with the vaccine.

I have two kids, 22 and 27. I really struggled with encouraging them to get vaccinated. As an older person who has lived a very good life, to me it was worth the risk. For my kids, I wasn't so sure. The risk to young adults was very low when it came to covid. The long term risk to the vaccine was a wild card. They chose to get the vaccine because they wanted to spend time with their granddad which wouldn't have been possible otherwise. I pray they have no long term issues with the vaccine.
Sorry about your dad.

I do not have a "Narrative", I am doing what I need to do, you need to quit grabbing at straws, get a life and move on.
Here is the deal. I really don’t care what anyone does. Shoot yourself up as many times with spike protein as you want. The problem is that much of the crap you posted the past year has been proven to be false.

The virus has a 99% survival rate.
The clot shot does not prevent anyone from getting Covid.
The boosters do absolutely nothing because the virus has mutated. I’m sure you understand this bc you have an associates in medical records.

And the fact is the crap science you posted cost many folks their jobs if they chose not to get the shot. And it’s looking like it cost many folks their health if they decided to take it.

So I’m not moving on. I’m here to remind anyone that reveled in unvaccinated folks deaths that they should be ashamed. And if you can’t admit you were wrong then I will gladly step up and tell you that you were.

Pin cushion. Next.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
99% survival rate.
You are uninformed.
This is a discussion board. People discuss things. I see that you post your opinions. Why do you feel empowered to tell someone else not to post theirs?

Reactions: Vjcvette
Here is the deal. I really don’t care what anyone does. Shoot yourself up as many times with spike protein as you want. The problem is that much of the crap you posted the past year has been proven to be false.

The virus has a 99% survival rate.
The clot shot does not prevent anyone from getting Covid.
The boosters do absolutely nothing because the virus has mutated. I’m sure you understand this bc you have an associates in medical records.

And the fact is the crap science you posted cost many folks their jobs if they chose not to get the shot. And it’s looking like it cost many folks their health if they decided to take it.

So I’m not moving on. I’m here to remind anyone that reveled in unvaccinated folks deaths that they should be ashamed. And if you can’t admit you were wrong then I will gladly step up and tell you that you were.

Pin cushion. Next.
You have major issues that you need to work on....start working on them.....Next

This is a discussion board. People discuss things. I see that you post your opinions. Why do you feel empowered to tell someone else not to post theirs?
Just giving a dose of medicine. Pun intended. Watched over a year of this vaccine BS that ruined many folks lives in the past, present, and future.

The assault on people and the virtue signaling with masks, shutdowns, shots, etc. we’re catastrophic. And all of it is shaking out to be worthless.

So I will say what I want because the shot up, masked, quarantined goobers sure said plenty the past 1.5 years. I hope that’s clear enough for you.

That's ok, I'm good...Next
Here you go.

Just giving a dose of medicine. Pun intended. Watched over a year of this vaccine BS that ruined many folks lives in the past, present, and future.

The assault on people and the virtue signaling with masks, shutdowns, shots, etc. we’re catastrophic. And all of it is shaking out to be worthless.

So I will say what I want because the shot up, masked, quarantined goobers sure said plenty the past 1.5 years. I hope that’s clear enough for you.

Here you go.

Like I said previously.....I'm good...Next

That's all fine but those with differing views are free to opine too.

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back