Sellout the rest of the year?

I’ll do my part if sucky Nebraska can sell out 367+ times we have no excuses and yeah I know they have smaller capacity but still…

Remember when all games were “sell outs?”

And their were waiting lists for tickets. Keep in mind, donations were always required unless a family was “grandfathered in” with either lower donation or none at all.

It’s great to see and more importantly, the students have to log in immediately when the university distributes/sells student tickets. That’s my one hang up @ UT. Allow more students even if standing room only.

GO VOLS!

The Vols better NOT sell out. We need them to Win damn it!!

And their were waiting lists for tickets. Keep in mind, donations were always required unless a family was “grandfathered in” with either lower donation or none at all.

It’s great to see and more importantly, the students have to log in immediately when the university distributes/sells student tickets. That’s my one hang up @ UT. Allow more students even if standing room only.

GO VOLS!

There was something to be said back in the day about the good old fashioned campout to get tickets.

Added to the overall experience somehow. Made the entire week centered around the game.

Some of my best memories are more from the process of actually getting tickets for a big game. Barely remember the actual games

Remember when all games were “sell outs?”
Oh look-Debbie Downer is back. We’ve finally got a coach that can make the present look like the past and you’re on here crying about the old days. Unreal that we’ve got the best all-around athletic program in the SEC and a football coaching some miracles with the roster he has and people are finding reasons to be upset. It’s great to be a TN vol and even better when we have a full year of quality sports.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I’ll do my part if sucky Nebraska can sell out 367+ times we have no excuses and yeah I know they have smaller capacity but still…
It’s still pretty impressive, even though there’s not much else to do in Nebraska. They have good fans, even though they are somewhat delusional right now.

Oh look-Debbie Downer is back. We’ve finally got a coach that can make the present look like the past and you’re on here crying about the old days. Unreal that we’ve got the best all-around athletic program in the SEC and a football coaching some miracles with the roster he has and people are finding reasons to be upset. It’s great to be a TN vol and even better when we have a full year of quality sports.

You clearly also collect sports cards.

it’s not an act with you, is it? You really are the king of Ci Ci’s Pizza.
No-I need a couple more years at shift manager before being promoted to King. Good thing that comes with a pay raise because I’m not sure both I and a successful UT football program can live in your head rent free. Enjoy that misery!

No-I need a couple more years at shift manager before being promoted to King. Good thing that comes with a pay raise because I’m not sure both I and a successful UT football program can live in your head rent free. Enjoy that misery!
Working at? No, no, no, big boy. I meant the way you sidle up to the bar and engulf as many pizzas as you can before hitting maximum density.

VN Store

Back