Georgia is NOT unbeatable!!!

Tennessee will skull drag Georgia if they play us like they have the last 2 weeks! We'll hang 45 points on them in the first half! They are playing like hot garbage and I hope they continue to do so!

No we won’t. I think we score TDs instead of FGs which came back to haunt Mizzou, but skull dragging UGA will not happen unless they play their practice squad maybe.

You guys have lost your damn minds -
We beat the worst Florida team in a coupla’ decades - on the last play of the game- and a pretty pedestrian Pitt team - and you guys are talking about beating LSU in tiger stadium like it’s a forgone conclusion - and then beating Bama? And skull dragging freakin’ Georgia ?
I need some of what y’all be smokin’ on…

Looks like they’re better off without him. Slovis doesn’t exactly have any elite playmakers at WR either. So losing Abadakamba was big deal.

We beat the worst Florida team in a coupla’ decades - on the last play of the game- and a pretty pedestrian Pitt team - and you guys are talking about beating LSU in tiger stadium like it’s a forgone conclusion - and then beating Bama? And skull dragging freakin’ Georgia ?

We're #1 in the whole entire country in offense! You can't tell me that doesn't scare the $hit out of our opponents! If our D steps up just a little, we're freaking dangerous! And that's a fact!

Yeah. Tennessee destroys Jawja if they play like they did tonight. I don't expect the same in Athens though

We're #1 in the whole entire country in offense! You can't tell me that doesn't scare the $hit out of our opponents! If our D steps up just a little, we're freaking dangerous! And that's a fact!
I often wonder how good our defense would be right now if we hadnt had all those transfers two years ago from the D side. dang

Everyone is beatable, but saying we will skulldrag georgia is just ignorant really.

It's not ignorant! If they play us like they have the last 2 weeks, they will be down by 3 scores or more! We score when the ball is in our hands! That's why we hold that #1 spot! Our boys ain't scared of ga or anyone else! We can play with anyone in the country right now!

Reactions: vols1221
I often wonder how good our defense would be right now if we hadnt had all those transfers two years ago from the D side. dang

Wasn’t TooToo & Lawrence the only real defenders to leave? Others were 3rd teamers or walkons.

WTF impressed you about uga tonight? Please enlighten me jackass
I’ll speak—Winning the game. Good teams struggle in unlikely spots. The 1st time I learned this lesson when I was 12 after watching Nebraska get a miracle kick flip dubbed the “flea kicker” for a TD to save their national title season at Missouri in 97. When TN played them in the bowl game I thought about that game and how beatable they looked. They proceed to skull drag UT that night when we had a really good football team. GA is really good. Can TN beat them? Sure—but I’m not betting money on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: perico and 08Vol

VN Store

Back