Betting lines for this weekend.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place freak, move if needed.
Since we have the bye this weekend I was looking at the lines for other games this weekend and just wanted to see what everybody thought was some good games to win some extra moneys.

Alabama vs arkansas Alabama gets a 17.5 spread here. Could this be a little much??

Clemson vs North Carolina State. Clemson with just a 6.5 spread rn. This one seems like a good one to me.

Texas A&M vs Miss State. Miss state 4.5 favorites here. I’m thinking Texas A&M covers here??

Maryland vs Michigan State. Maryland favored here by 7.5! I’m thinking ol sparty can cover.

So that’s just a few that I’m thinking about puttin some money on.. what do you guys think and what are some bets y’all are doing this weekend?? Thanks

I predict you will win half of those bets and the sports book will make a 10% Vig on the other 2 bets. ;)

I was looking more at what games to watch and I noticed they have ol Miss vs. Kentucky as miss-7.

I guess A&M is the safer bet, though.

I don't follow UCLA, but they have Washington -3 there. That one's tonight.

I think A&M wins outright. They have more talent. And I think Jimbo is a sleeze ball, but one that will make this W happen with his back against the wall. If not, he will be 3-3 next Sunday.

I think A&M wins outright. They have more talent. And I think Jimbo is a sleeze ball, but one that will make this W happen with his back against the wall. If not, he will be 3-3 next Sunday.
Gonna be an interesting game for sure but I'm going with the Pirate. Leach has had aggy's number for years now.

Reactions: allvol123
He better get creative, didn’t they lose their best offensive player for the season ?

I was looking more at what games to watch and I noticed they have ol Miss vs. Kentucky as miss-7.

I guess A&M is the safer bet, though.

I don't follow UCLA, but they have Washington -3 there. That one's tonight.
Yea I’m not touching that Kentucky line. Still a lot of unknowns about ole miss and Kentucky before I throw many at either of them.
As much as I hate A&M it’s hard not to think they’ll cover . I think I’m gonna go with them and someone else mentioned Washington, I might throw some money that way too.

Reactions: BUBear
Yea I’m not touching that Kentucky line. Still a lot of unknowns about ole miss and Kentucky before I throw many at either of them.
As much as I hate A&M it’s hard not to think they’ll cover . I think I’m gonna go with them and someone else mentioned Washington, I might throw some money that way too.
Good thing I didn’t.. lol

VN Store

Back