#7 Kentucky Wildcats(4-0) @ #14 Ole Miss Rebels(4-0) ESPN Noon

He can’t do any better than what he’s already done.
With Tennessee on the rise and Florida potentially getting back on track in a year or two he better jump if someone calls.

But he better jump ship to a place with the same expectations of a UK; there's no way he'd last at a place with actual football expectations.

Bob Stoops loses a game or 2 like this every year. He literally never seems to improve past this point. He's outstanding for UK football but he is not a great coach.

He and kentucky are a perfect match. I think they both realize there is a definite ceiling and they're fine with it.

But he better jump ship to a place with the same expectations of a UK; there's no way he'd last at a place with actual football expectations.

No, he’d need time to establish things. He could do good things at Nebraska given they should carry zero expectations and allow him to change the culture

Their current recruiting is abysmal. Stoops should probably finally get out this year while he can.
I think Mark Stoops will go to Auburn while i think Nebraska will make the headlines by hiring Urban Meyer.

I would have been happy no matter which team lost here. That said, I'm glad these crushing moments where victory is snatched away at the end is happening to other teams besides ours the last couple of seasons! Too much of that in prior years.

I think Mark Stoops will go to Auburn while i think Nebraska will make the headlines by hiring Urban Meyer.

I don’t know i would think Stoops is way down the list and they’d know what the peak is with him. They’ll try the big names but if they end up with Stoops will not last long at Auburn.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Nebraska seems like too hard of a job for Urban to take. But I hope they get him, would be interesting.
Urban might be able to finally get kids to go to Lincoln for the first time in over a decade.

VN Store

Back