Lady Vol 2021-22 Full Games on YouTube

a cinderella season the lady vols fight back on youtube. its there 1 month i watch it again. did not know kellie jolly got a donor for knee . i miss that about jolly went i watch it back went it come out . wonder if kellie jolly was to have knee fix with someone donor the ligament? first i mean women college basketball player

Reactions: Memvol44
Kelly jolly knee acl 97 season. she got someone acl a dead personson acl donor when the doctor fix her knee during 97 lady vol season. watch on youtube a cinderella season lady vols fight back. i did not know kellie kellie jollie got someone else acl put in her knee. was kellie the first college player girl to get acl from a donor.

Kelly jolly knee acl 97 season. she got someone acl a dead personson acl donor when the doctor fix her knee during 97 lady vol season. watch on youtube a cinderella season lady vols fight back. i did not know kellie kellie jollie got someone else acl put in her knee. was kellie the first college player girl to get acl from a donor.
At the time, there were two options for ACL repair: cadaver tissue or your own tissue (hamstring or patellar tendon). Cadaver tissue was less invasive resulting in only one area to heal not two. Using cadaver tissue was not some brand new, cutting edge procedure.

VN Store

Back