There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

If Georgia loses a regular season game (which is unlikely) it will be to Kentucky, not Tennessee.
Probably . . . since we have to come to Athens and UK is on the road but this is a different kind of UGA team that leans more on offense than last year. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when they face teams that can throw it around and score. And don't sleep on Florida if they figure things out.

Two about how we’re excited about our program but in for a “rude awakening” in November. Another is a video of us vs Florida by the Coach 30 guy.

Hey…. little fellas, you’re the defending National Champs, your season is going well. Can Tennessee get a break from living in your head for a while? I know this offense scares you, but come on y’all.

Reactions: ftsandersvol
I do, you'll see. You're not as indestructible as you think yare, and you'll probably disappear when you do lose a game eventually 🤣

Reactions: LadyVolette
Don't know but I'm willing to go out on a limb they're more than 8 points better. Maybe I'm wrong and they're not. Maybe UGA goes in to Lexington and hangs 50 on them. I don't think the Dawgs lose to KY. I just think it shapes up to be more likely a loss than Tennessee.
Kentucky was impressive against Florida sure. But they didn't do that to the Florida team we played. They've looked very pedestrian against everyone else.

Kentucky simply won't be able to score against ya'll at all. Levis turns the ball over like crazy and they don't have anyone like Wandale Robinson to make their offense explosive. Rodriguez is a good back, but are they going to dominate the line of scrimmage? Their defense is nothing special either.

We moved the ball better on you than anyone not named Bama last year and we are even better on offense this year. We will at least be able to put points on the board. We also have more talent than KY in general.

I also cringe at the terrible things Brock Bowers is going to do against our secondary....yikes

I just have a feeling that UK is fools gold. They go 1-2 over the next 3 games with losses to Miss State & Ole Tits. Hell SCAR just might give them a game too.
Maybe (well, except SC beating them). I'm not saying KY is a world beater. I just think the specifics of that game make it tricky for UGA.

Two about how we’re excited about our program but in for a “rude awakening” in November. Another is a video of us vs Florida by the Coach 30 guy.

Hey…. little fellas, you’re the defending National Champs, your season is going well. Can Tennessee get a break from living in your head for a while? I know this offense scares you, but come on y’all.
What board?

Maybe (well, except SC beating them). I'm not saying KY is a world beater. I just think the specifics of that game make it tricky for UGA.
UK's team is a much lesser version of UGA. Your defense faces a similar type of offense in practice However the D goes up against superior athletes which should give UGA a big-time edge. UT's offense is nothing like UK's. I get it that game is on the road but UK typically craps the bed in Lexington against good teams. I don't believe UK or UT will beat UGA but UT has a much better chance because Heupel > Stoops. Even Pruitt had a winning record against Stoops and beat the best team I have ever seen from UK.

Arguing apples and oranges at this point. No one beating Georgia unless Georgia forgets how to play football for a day
We can win...that's why we play the game, but I'd say we need to be like UF against us...we'll have to play aggressive mistake free football and press for some errors by UGA and we can certainly win. We don't have the mental block w/ UGA like we have w/ UF and Bama...in fact, I'd say as long as we get past LSU, our boys will be primed to make life difficult for the Dawgs.

The Coach 30 video is funny.

Kentucky’s board has like 10 threads about us. I love it. They know who their daddy is

Once defenses work to shut down their TE, Ga might struggle.
You're joking right? They have three of them if you didn't already know. If you shut down by hours which is highly unlikely they still have Washington who is 6 foot seven and 270 pounds. They also have Delp a five star along with Gilbert if he plays. They also have a good group of wide receivers and running backs. Georgias offense is really good this year and it wasn't bad last year. Stetson has more passing yards than hooker through 4 games. So they are one of the better offenses Tennessee is going to see and then of course you have to deal with Georgia's defense. It's better than any defense you have seen or will see. So they have just as good of an offense as Tennessee and then a much better defense so it sounds like you're going to walk into Stanford stadium and demolish Georgia by everyones account. You might wanna try getting through LSU first because you've barely beat Pitt and Florida

Reactions: Fullfillmer
Probably . . . since we have to come to Athens and UK is on the road but this is a different kind of UGA team that leans more on offense than last year. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when they face teams that can throw it around and score. And don't sleep on Florida if they figure things out.

Athens isn’t intimidating. Gainesville, yeah. I’ve seen us get blown out by plenty of mediocre Gator teams. I bet we’re close to .500 in Athens all-time and besides the last 2 games there, we almost always played UGA tough, even in defeat. For example, I remember in 2012, we went 5-7 and UGA went like 12-2 and they only won by 7 and we dropped 44 on their vaunted defense.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
But if they are so big and bad, why is they don't play Alabubba as a regular game and not just in the SEC Championship game? 🤔

VN Store

Back