Will these 4 guys play in Baton Rouge?

I mean we all saw him get hurt. What are you talking about? I’ve heard they probably won’t practice him this week to rest him. Hopefully he is a full participant in all of next weeks practices.
Full participant in practice today

I mean we all saw him get hurt. What are you talking about? I’ve heard they probably won’t practice him this week to rest him. Hopefully he is a full participant in all of next weeks practices.
Would like to see Milton get some quality playing time. Same with Jackson.

He practiced today?….where do you get your news?

News flash buddy, you don’t come out of the tent score 3 touchdowns and throw for 200 yards and rush for 70 in the second half if it’s really serious
I never said it was going to keep him out of the game. A lot of you have your foot in your mouth over the Tillman injury.

I never said it was going to keep him out of the game. A lot of you have your foot in your mouth over the Tillman injury.
Nah I knew Tillman was out for Florida game. You also have your foot in your mouth about small. “Worried about his long term health” seemed quite fine last Saturday. See it goes two ways buddy

Nah I knew Tillman was out for Florida game. You also have your foot in your mouth about small. “Worried about his long term health” seemed quite fine last Saturday. See it goes two ways buddy
He has the same shoulder injury from last year, so yes it’s a situation to monitor all year long.

Half of y’all still believe J Mitchell was injured rather than suspended the first 2 games. You shouldn’t be taking Heupel’s word on any injury news at this point. He is intentionally deceptive with the media to protect players and no reason to let the opponents know.

Reactions: Vfl2407 and wmcovol
He has the same shoulder injury from last year, so yes it’s a situation to monitor all year long.

Half of y’all still believe J Mitchell was injured rather than suspended the first 2 games. You shouldn’t be taking Heupel’s word on any injury news at this point. He is intentionally deceptive with the media to protect players and no reason to let the opponents know.
Jesus bro hooker is gonna play. Also everyone and their mother knows Mitchell was suspended. I’m not saying hookers not banged up but he’s in no danger of not playing. Hopefully Sampson comes back and takes the pressure of small and Wright. We are on the same side but no one truly knows injuries in the SEC. Just got to see how it plays out. Hookers is fine, and small is banged up but fine. Just got to get other receivers ready until Tillman comes back

Lol. Wasting my time responding to you. Never said he wasn’t going to.
Not gonna respond to the rest where I try to make amends. Ok bro. I just gotta stay away from injuries. Nobody truly knows but the man in charge know as Heupel

VN Store

Back