The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

No, I was never really scared, but I was uneasy for a little while. It sounded like the wind was pulling my roof off.

I got really sick at my stomach watching video of Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel, Naples and I bet Hillbillys inlaws will tell a different story now. I'm glad I lost the connection.

I'm probably done for the night. Cell service is frustrating. I'm good and I appreciate the concern.

Still getting the tail end of this thing with some gusts upward of 80 mph, but I think it's about done. Unless it stops and comes back I think I'm out the woods. I ain't going outside so I'll be safe.

I'm probably done for the night. Cell service is frustrating. I'm good and I appreciate the concern.

Still getting the tail end of this thing with some gusts upward of 80 mph, but I think it's about done. Unless it stops and comes back I think I'm out the woods. I ain't going outside so I'll be safe.

Reactions: VolNExile

Stay safe. Glad you're okay.

The images and video are heartbreaking.
I've actually cried this morning. There's at least 3 homeless dead here in Ft. Myers. See it in the islands and other places is tough, seeing it at your home is hard to swallow.

Thank God me and everyone I know is safe and basically unscathed.

Can't get over to check on dad's place cause the bridge is out.

What's up Keith I mean Wylo I mean Kylo?

Lot to do.

I've actually cried this morning. There's at least 3 homeless dead here in Ft. Myers. See it in the islands and other places is tough, seeing it at your home is hard to swallow.

Lot to do.

I was just tearing up watching an interview with a woman who was taking care of her terminally ill husband.

I am glad you and everyone you know are safe.

Lot to do.
Glad you survived brother.

VN Store

Back