Oklahoma Potential Replacements (2025)

Voldirector11

Teams that have not full-filled their schedules for the 2025 season.

Top Tier- Penn St., Stanford, Utah, Oklahoma St., Cincinnati, TCU

Mid-Tier- Houston, SMU, Rutgers, Northwestern, UCF, Duke, Washington St., UTSA

Low-Tier- Georgia Southern, James Madison, Ohio, Kent St., Liberty, UTEP, Rice, North Texas, MTSU, Florida Atlantic, East Carolina, Tulsa.

Bottom Tier- All FCS schools.

I would love to play one of the top tier teams but would settle for Houston or UCF match up. If low-tier then lets go with Liberty or James Madison.

Low-Tier- Georgia Southern, James Madison, Ohio, Kent St., Liberty, UTEP, Rice, North Texas, MTSU, Florida Atlantic, East Carolina, Tulsa.

I would love to play one of the top tier teams but would settle for Houston or UCF match up. If low-tier then lets go with Liberty or James Madison.

Penn State would be interesting imo.

Has to be Rutgers! 🤣

The only correct answer is the Mullet mans team

unless we are going to buy out someone else's contracted game .... and choosing from the list above ... I would make the observation that playing better teams EARLIER helps your development. Therefore, my preference would be in order:
1) Penn St
2) Utah
3) MTSU [for keeping the money in state]
4) Rutgers [I hope you see what I did there :^) ]

Reactions: Justsumvolfan
I’d rather replace Oklahoma with an equivalent Blueblood school such as Notre Dame or USC.
If they’re good enough to get to the playoffs so be it. No need to make it harder to get there. And Matt I would love to see a game between Tennessee and USC in my lifetime but I would rather see is back to a championship team moreso. Jmho I understand if others disagree. I’m for getting some playing time for younger players, getting healthy and paying our instate schools where they have good athletic programs.

Reactions: carpbc
My choice is Oregon recruit against them a lot and owe them a whipping
2nd would be Okst kick mullet man
3rd is ETSU/MTSU/TN Tech keep money in State

Last edited:
Reactions: Justsumvolfan

VN Store

Back