VOLNATION: HURRICANE IAN

Where are you, parents, and daughter staying?

Apprehensive would describe my mood though it could go south depending on the the severity of the storm.
Sobering thought…I hope I don’t die without ever having the pleasure of experiencing your moms cooking 😞
That would be a crime
Here is my moms response to your comment.

Wow. This is better than a love letter.

This now has all the makings of a devistating storm. Having experienced many weather events like this makes it very hard for me to watch. My prayers for all in harms way.

This now has all the makings of a devistating storm. Having experienced many weather events like this makes it very hard for me to watch. My prayers for all in harms way.
What makes it worse, all the energy was put into preparing and evacuating areas in Tampa Bay. Usually if the Weather Channel sets up shop in an area it’s a given that’s where it’s headed. In the meantime the people who are currently being impacted the most were led to believe they were out of harms way. So factor in the amount of people that didn’t prepare and a Hurricane that is much stronger than was expected you now have a much scarier situation.

Well we just lost juice. I don't understand why because are afternoon storms are worse than this.

My son left Ft Meyers yesterday and went to Boca Raton with his mom. My in-laws place is about a mile from Sanibel Island.........they are in Michigan, but their yacht is still there......Maybe still there???:confused:

My son left Ft Meyers yesterday and went to Boca Raton with his mom. My in-laws place is about a mile from Sanibel Island.........they are in Michigan, but their yacht is still there......Maybe still there???:confused:
Anyone there that can check?
Wish them the best outcome

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back