Cordarrelle Patterson having a day!

great athlete - always like to see him play - reminds me of Johnny Rogers from Nebraska in the early 70's -
every time he touches the ball there's a good chance a great play is going to be made

CP does 2 things at an elite level.

0 to top speed is exceptional.
He can juke guys at top speed without breaking stride or even changing directions.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Was going through waivers Saturday night and saw he was there. I wasn’t having any luck with my RBs so I picked him up and started him, needless to say I’m pretty pumped about it

great athlete - always like to see him play - reminds me of Johnny Rogers from Nebraska in the early 70's -
every time he touches the ball there's a good chance a great play is going to be made
Except that Rodgers couldn't make it in the NFL.

It's hard to think of a juco player that had more of immediate impact than Patterson. His shredding of N.C. State was glorious.

Well....if you're just talking about Tennessee, I would say he's in great company with the likes of players like Leonard Little, Charlie Garner, Dale Carter Jesse Mahelona, and Chuck Smith. If you're talking any team, it would be hard to put anyone above Cam Newton in terms of single season impact. I would've given anything to be able to watch CP play 3 or 4 years here!

Last edited:
Falcons, 0-2 heading into game against Seattle, had a team meeting.

CP's comments to team:
“I told them there ain’t no f—ing way I’m coming home with an L,” Patterson said. “My family would kill me if I come home, been gone that long and lose.”

VN Store

Back