‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

You guys are a real confusing bunch, Yourself, littlevol, hallie triple reed bigal and a slew of others have compared his football abilities as 4th-5th gradeelementary, now you have him earning NIL money. Better let triplereed know, he might get sued over his photographs.
What?

And you can't dispute it. You just post BS and expect acceptance.
You must not have read this message very clearly. Try it again, chief.
It took you 6 months to reply to this post. And my opinion hasn’t changed in that 6 months. Maybe you just find another hill to die on and let this one be.
Imagine stewing on this for 6 months and caring enough to reply after all that time.

He really hasn't improved since end of freshman year.

I'm not talking about all the off field stuff.

It happens all the time.

I hope he proves all of us wrong.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
He really hasn't improved since end of freshman year.

I'm not talking about all the off field stuff.

It happens all the time.

I hope he proves all of us wrong.
Thank you for a very intelligent response. I did attend the Clinton and Anderson County games, Redmond played very well but I admit the competition wasn't the greatest.
As for him taking off some plays, which has been mentioned here, Tennessee let's it's recievers do the same thing.
I trust CJH completely,if he doesn't want Redmond, for whatever reason, I'm good with that. But I don't think the young man should be criticized unfairly.

Reactions: LittleVol
first time ive looked at this thread in a while. Was curious bc i kept seeing it bumped.

any idea as to where he may end up? JUCO or something? Whats the story?

1st ,Tripp Redd started out saying his brother was apparently friends, and sometimes came over. That elevated on here as a constant presence puffing weed and bonded for life.TR also said he was a polite well manned young man, and that has been changed to a violent gang member.
2nd I bet there are members on this board that smoke pot and carry on normal productive lives (gasp gasp).
3rd if everyone was not anonymous and had to publically own what they post 80% of this thread would never be here.
Point number 2.FDC05B97-86E7-4FD7-AC8B-D5FBF27962A4.gif

Why? He didn't say anything stupid.

Actually once he asked the question I also had that question. His 247 profile doesn’t show much activity in the last few months but I feel like I read somewhere he was planning on visiting Mich St and someone else. Miss st maybe.

Actually once he asked the question I also had that question. His 247 profile doesn’t show much activity in the last few months but I feel like I read somewhere he was planning on visiting Mich St and someone else. Miss st maybe.
I think it was a legit question especially for those who don’t follow recruiting closely. It was a statement that was made to malign the posters on here who blast folks when they make silly insinuations in the form of a question.

Common example last year: Do you think Redmonds silence is an indication of how Heupel can’t recruit? Stuff like that.

VN Store

Back