For those of you (ESPN hates us thread)

Vol524

that don't believe ESPN hates the VOLS and needs to be educated on that fact. Go to ESPN.com, and select NCAAF. Scroll down the entire page. The only thing it says about the game is ZIPPER's incredible catch gives the Gators the lead and Napier has to be restrained after a call. Nothing about the VOLS winning the game or being 4-0. SMH You don't have to kick me in the nuts for me to tell you don't like me.

espnblacklockscreen.png

ehs3ehbw4aabkdx.jpeg

espnlockscreen.png

Espn is an archaic way to get your sports news anyways, hence the massive staff cuts they have repeatedly made year after year even tho they are owned by Disney. They're much better places for that.

Espn is an archaic way to get your sports news anyways, hence the massive staff cuts they have repeatedly made year after year even tho they are owned by Disney. They're much better places for that.

Absolutely.
I only use them to watch the games.
DO NOT watch any of their 'commentary/analysis' shows.
Tune them out at halftime.
DO NOT watch College Gameday, or any of the highlights shows,

Let their ratings show what the problem is.
Watch the games, ditch the rest.

Absolutely.

hate to say i illegally stream espn games but............ I will leave it at they dont get a dollar outta me

Absolutely.

I start my Saturdays on METV before the games start. Just not a fan of Gameday silliness.

It’s silly to say ESPN hates us. Some of the folks that work for ESPN are still bitter from how the Vols have treated their team. I understand it can be difficult to keep it professional once your feelings get hurt.

Reactions: kxtop
that don't believe ESPN hates the VOLS and needs to be educated on that fact. Go to ESPN.com, and select NCAAF. Scroll down the entire page. The only thing it says about the game is ZIPPER's incredible catch gives the Gators the lead and Napier has to be restrained after a call. Nothing about the VOLS winning the game or being 4-0. SMH You don't have to kick me in the nuts for me to tell you don't like me.

Our fanbase has been accused of being soft over the last decade. Fans like you are the reason why.

We lost 4 spots on the ESPN FPI list too, Florida lost 1 spot. Also, Oklahoma went up 1. I take it all with a grain of salt. Bless their hearts, they’re just silly over at ESPN.

Reactions: VolPack22
ESPN GameDay was in Knoxville!

Our fanbase has been accused of being soft over the last decade. Fans like you are the reason why.
I am not soft. Maybe, just smarter than some. If you don't believe there is an anti-Vols agenda at ESPN I give up. I can try and explain it, even show evidence but I can't understand it for you.

I am not soft. Maybe, just smarter than some. If you don't believe there is an anti-Vols agenda at ESPN I give up. I can try and explain it, even show evidence but I can't understand it for you.

Oh goody, you're going to double down on stupid right after evidence was shown directly to you that you're 100% wrong.

Your "evidence" is literally non-existent. You scrolled PAST the article on the Vols in your quest to "prove" a conspiracy. Just stop.

Oh goody, you're going to double down on stupid right after evidence was shown directly to you that you're 100% wrong.
So you honestly don't believe Herbstreit, Finebaum and etc don't have any negative bias towards the Vols? You must not of followed the ESPN poop storm after last year's Ole Miss game.

So you honestly don't believe Herbstreit, Finebaum and etc don't have any negative bias towards the Vols? You must not of followed the ESPN poop storm after last year's Ole Miss game.

You're moving the goalposts now, this thread is about ESPN as a whole having an agenda towards Tennessee and the TC has already been proven wrong with evidence. Now you're asking about individual contributors. I can't say one way or the other whether somebody specifically has a "negative bias" towards UT anymore than I can tell if someone at Wal-Mart doesn't like me. Which even if that's true, doesn't mean "Wal-Mart has it out for me".

But even if I entertain that, I don't think anyone at ESPN has any more of a "negative bias" towards UT as they do anyone else. You all are just so hyper sensitive that you take anything you perceive as a slight as some evidence of some massive bias towards UT.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back