Vols in the Top 10?

I believe we move up to 7 and no worse than 8. Two top ten teams lose and KY and USC were less than impressive. Of course I am a little biased. Go VOLS!!!

We will get in because the media wants to see A top 10 UT against Georgia, Alabama Etc......but out D is truly suspect. I am a VFL thru and thru, but I also am not stupid. It doesn't mean we can't grow or we won't grow, but following this season some changes on the defensive side of the ball have to be made.....in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Doberman
Pretty sure with 2 upsets in the top ten, it will happen. Against lesser opponents, most other teams, including GA, have struggled some, while TN hasn’t and has two top 25 wins now.

Reactions: vols2345
Kentucky beat Florida by more than Tennessee in the swamp and have a higher ranking which rankings are meaningless all without their best player. Not saying Kentucky is to be feared but definitely not a freebie like the past.
Tennessee scored 38 without its best offensive weapon outside of Hooker and can make the case they would’ve scored 50 without the red zone miscues in the 1st half. Kentucky is going to have to score 6 or 7 touchdowns to beat Tennessee.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Woke up coughing my head off this morning (dang ragweed & golden rod), turned on SECN and saw something on there I hadn’t thought of. In their graphic they pointed out this is the first time we are 4 - 0 w/ wins over multiple top 20 teams since … 1998… 24 years!!

Also, when schedule was released I wasn’t crazy about the bye after Florida, but I think it is a good thing for us at this point. Get some guys healthy, then come back and play LSU before the “Bama, Homecoming, Kentucky, UGA” stretch… glad that 3 out of 4 of those are at home too!

Woke up coughing my head off this morning (dang ragweed & golden rod), turned on SECN and saw something on there I hadn’t thought of. In their graphic they pointed out this is the first time we are 4 - 0 w/ wins over multiple top 20 teams since … 1998… 24 years!!

Also, when schedule was released I wasn’t crazy about the bye after Florida, but I think it is a good thing for us at this point. Get some guys healthy, then come back and play LSU before the “Bama, Homecoming, Kentucky, UGA” stretch… glad that 3 out of 4 of those are at home too!
The off week came at a good time

That was also at Kensucky and even though it may not have looked like it yesterday, our defense has improved. Napier had a Golden Horseshoe up his butt going for and converting nearly every 4th down.
I with ya, didn’t mean it as an insult. Just a little jab.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back