Congrats!! And a few post game thoughts...

Just wait till Nico gets here
Stating UT has no more recruiting upside from the present team when they got the 2nd and possibly best qb recruit, along with several others, while under NCAA investigation is stupid. At least try to troll better.

Glad someone called it for what it is. As long as Napier is coach, gator fans better get use to getting owned.
Agreed-I don’t engage with them because they do this type of trolling with back-handed compliments and stupid takes like the ones he posted. They should stick to their site or SDS.

I believe the math has always said if you are down 14 later in the game and score a touchdown you should go for 2, basically you have 2 shots to get 1 and if its the first one you can win by just kicking the extra point on the second TD. Down 17 would be the same i would think just adding a field goal. So the "coaching book" aka analytics probably said to go for 2.
That probably makes sense to a guy who never punts. I’ve seen children playing Madden who don’t punt as well. Maybe they’re just into analytics like Sun Belt Billy?

Reactions: loservol
The better team won.

1) The obvious difference in the game was Hooker. We made it easy on a couple of those long throws for you. It was more his elusiveness and turning what should have been 5 yard losses into 30 yard gains.

2) The officiating was absurdly bad. Comical at times. Either you have some mechanical issues there with the clock or the clock operator has issues.

3) You wont like this but I am not prepared to say that UT has long term turned the corner in terms of the rivalry. Just not sure UT has that much more upside potential talent wise whereas UF has significantly more potential.

4) Agree with those who say that UT should have blitzed a lot more than you did.

5) Richardson is a puzzle. Clearly enormous athletic talent. Just not able to consistently connect with receivers. Many balls wide of the mark or well overthrown.

Classy post is classy. Y’all will hang around if ya stay healthy.

Reactions: dduncan4163
The better team won.

1) The obvious difference in the game was Hooker. We made it easy on a couple of those long throws for you. It was more his elusiveness and turning what should have been 5 yard losses into 30 yard gains.

2) The officiating was absurdly bad. Comical at times. Either you have some mechanical issues there with the clock or the clock operator has issues.

3) You wont like this but I am not prepared to say that UT has long term turned the corner in terms of the rivalry. Just not sure UT has that much more upside potential talent wise whereas UF has significantly more potential.

4) Agree with those who say that UT should have blitzed a lot more than you did.

5) Richardson is a puzzle. Clearly enormous athletic talent. Just not able to consistently connect with receivers. Many balls wide of the mark or well overthrown.
Yea good luck with sunbelt billy and your knockoff Tyrod Taylor, clown.

Had you told me coming into this game, with a magic crystal ball, AR has a career day passing, I tell you we lose. Wow. What a game. Lots to work on but relish the moment

We have our next two future starting Qb’s on the roster right now. Nico will have to wait his turn until 25/26.
I’ve said before in other threads. Nico is not coming here to sit on the bench. Come 25/26, he will have been starting for SoCal for 2 years.

Another post game thought.

Last season when Tennessee needed to or was forced to slow down, their O seemed terrible (my opinion).

So far this season, Tennessee’s slow game is WAY ahead of where I thought it would be. Not “trying to run out the clock stuff” but slowing down the tempo for whatever reason…….their O seems as good as almost anyone else’s, and better than most.

The tempo O is definitely better; however I’m impressed. Last year they seemed lost when playing slow a lot of the time……now….it works too.

Reactions: TN1111
Congratulations as well.

Florida needs to get on the trail and recruit a whole bunch of talent.

And if Tennessee wants to win championships, they have to do something about that defense.
D line and edge rushers are legit. The back end needs more quality depth. Banks has to call aggressive

VN Store

Back