Kirk Herbstreit

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
"There’s been three hours of Tennessee. I live in Nashville. . .. All this talk about Tennessee, I just picture Florida sitting in their hotel getting mad,” Herbstreit said.

(He followed the statement with a mini-Gator chomp.)

*Herbstreit after turning off his mic at the end of his beloved Ohio State game...

TENNESSEE WINS!!!!

4dyi65.gif
1664076758661.png

"There’s been three hours of Tennessee. I live in Nashville. . .. All this talk about Tennessee, I just picture Florida sitting in their hotel getting mad,” Herbstreit said.

(He followed the statement with a mini-Gator chomp.)

*Herbstreit after turning off his mic at the end of his beloved Ohio State game...

TENNESSEE WINS!!!!

4dyi65.gif
View attachment 494194
Eat a bag of d!$hs Herb.

How sensitive some people in fanbases get over what a commentator says about their team will never cease being hilarious to me.

Kirk is one of, if not the best college football analyst in the business. He's going to be wrong sometimes, but more often he's right. And I've seen him both praise Tennessee and criticize Tennessee over the years, going back to the very beginning of gameday. He bases what he says about programs based off what he thinks about them in those current moments.

It's his job.

It's nothing to get upset about. There isn't some secret conspiracy where he's rooting against the Vols. It's just opinions in the moment.

I don't get it, Herbie has been very complimentary of UT under Heupel. And he has said Nico is the best player in the country so props on recruiting too. If someone is mad that he was hard on UT under Pruitt, Butch or Fooley, was he wrong?
The Schiano incident is why a lot of us are mad at him. Last season after the Ole Miss game, he was at it again with slinging mud at the program and rehashing his love for Schiano and how TN made a huge mistake in not hiring him.

Last edited:
How sensitive some people in fanbases get over what a commentator says about their team will never cease being hilarious to me.

Kirk is one of, if not the best college football analyst in the business. He's going to be wrong sometimes, but more often he's right. And I've seen him both praise Tennessee and criticize Tennessee over the years, going back to the very beginning of gameday. He bases what he says about programs based off what he thinks about them in those current moments.

It's his job.

It's nothing to get upset about. There isn't some secret conspiracy where he's rooting against the Vols. It's just opinions in the moment.

Time to give up on the Titans dude. Nobody (sane) in this state wants to build losers a two billion dollar stadium.

Time to give up on the Titans dude. Nobody (sane) in this state wants to build losers a two billion dollar stadium.

You think I'm gonna give up on a team for having one losing season(and as bad as the AFC south is the Titans are still in the hunt for the playoffs lolololol) after 6 straight winning seasons and 4 playoff berths?

You do see I joined this forum in 2008 and have stuck with the Vols through their literal 14 straight years of being a middling SEC team at absolute best(and most of those years being worse than that), compounded with the fact that I was born in 89, so while I do remember the late 90s and early 00s teams, I certainly wasn't as in to football/didn't appreciate it as much as I do now, so I don't even really have the "memories of the good ole days" to fall back on like most do here.

As far as building a stadium, nothing I think or don't think about that is going to change anything, so I don't particularly give a ****. Hopefully at least the team controlling the new stadium means it'll have good upkeep. The city has let the Coliseum/Nissan Stadium/whatever you wanna call it go to absolute ****. It's the city's fault a new stadium is even being considered really. Glad they won't be in charge of taking care of the new one, assuming it does get built.

You think I'm gonna give up on a team for having one losing season(and as bad as the AFC south is the Titans are still in the hunt for the playoffs lolololol) after 6 straight winning seasons and 4 playoff berths?

You do see I joined this forum in 2008 and have stuck with the Vols through their literal 14 straight years of being a middling SEC team at absolute best(and most of those years being worse than that), compounded with the fact that I was born in 89, so while I do remember the late 90s and early 00s teams, I certainly wasn't as in to football/didn't appreciate it as much as I do now, so I don't even really have the "memories of the good ole days" to fall back on like most do here.

As far as building a stadium, nothing I think or don't think about that is going to change anything, so I don't particularly give a ****. Hopefully at least the team controlling the new stadium means it'll have good upkeep. The city has let the Coliseum/Nissan Stadium/whatever you wanna call it go to absolute ****. It's the city's fault a new stadium is even being considered really. Glad they won't be in charge of taking care of the new one, assuming it does get built.
The titans will never have a modicum of support that the Vols have in this state. I often wonder if the titans would like to leave, because the lack of a dedicated fanbase? I read on another site, there was more NY Giant fans in the stadium for the season opener.

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back