Vols in the Top 10?

I don't want to see a target on us just yet. I want us to be hungry. It's too early in the season.
I knew exactly what you meant dude. But I also gotta say I really like what I’m hearing out of Hype in handling it. Like on the Vol Walk he told them enjoy it, take it all in. Then… strap in and get to work.

We need swagger. We haven’t had real swagger in a long time.

You can’t stop teams in front of you losing. They’re not gonna drop Tennessee lol.
No I get it... I just HATE the rankings this early in the season. Especially when we are a team on the rise. No matter how you slice it, young men are gonna get the big head and I want them hungry. There is no benefit to us being ranked highly this early in the season.

Reactions: tbh
I should also mention that Vanderbilt win against Northern Illinois was on the road and gained more yards against them than Kentucky did.

Ky is legit, but we have bigger fish to fry this season anyway. Our schedule is the shittiest in CFB.
Will you think that way when they lose to Ole Miss and Miss State in the next three weeks? 8-4 is the ceiling of what this UK team can do in my opinion their defense is slow and their offensive line is poor this season.

Last edited:
Arkansa lost kentucky should drop and Oklahoma down 14 with 8 minutes left. usc losing also should be 8th maybe 7th if scores hold.

Reactions: Jeff Clark

VN Store

Back