Here is reality. We let UF put up 600 yards….

I’m glad I don’t care this much

I mean, you’re still here. And you still take the time to comment. So, you do care. A really good amount, actually. Because anyone who actually “didn’t care” wouldn’t be on a message board dedicated strictly to the football team, sifting through posts for some sort of vindication that they care, but not a WHOLE lot.

You can take the “holier than thou” stance,
but everyone knows it’s some insincere BS.

You really should care. Florida is not a good team. Defensive deficiencies made this game closer than it should be. Do you think Nick Saban would be giddy for giving up 600+ yards and 453 yards to a horrible QB?

That qb is predicted to go pretty high in the nfl draft

Honest question. When recruits see our current DBs looking lost, do they say " Hey, I want to be coached by the coaches that are coaching a defense that is allowing record stats every game?" I mean how do you sell that to a recruit?
Or do they say "I want to be part of the solution and be part of this energy in this stadium"!

Reactions: Rootyvol1998
Honest question. When recruits see our current DBs looking lost, do they say " Hey, I want to be coached by the coaches that are coaching a defense that is allowing record stats every game?" I mean how do you sell that to a recruit?
Or….or…..these guys are exciting as hell on offense and I can come in and possibly start on a potentially great team immediately.

You really should care. Florida is not a good team. Defensive deficiencies made this game closer than it should be. Do you think Nick Saban would be giddy for giving up 600+ yards and 453 yards to a horrible QB?
Go back and look at the lucky bounces and unlikely breaks in '98. Even National Championsip teams rely on lucky breaks sometimes.

This is unreal. We just beat our most hated rival. How can you not be happy?

It’s simple: this fanbase doesn’t know how to handle success. BVS dictates that if another team that we are supposed to beat plays well then even if UT wins somebody needs to be fired. Clean house and start over. It’s the only thing that’s been consistent the last 15 years

"Lucked up"???? They had no answer for our offense. None.

I agree with you,, that's why I wished Hype had ran our regular offensive scheme on our last series of downs, I think we would have scored again, instead of running clock, and if we scored, it would not matter much if Fla did score it would have been out of reach up by 18 and like 2 minutes left in the game. But we won and I am so glad, a win is a win. At the end of the season you just see the w's and l's on the stat sheet

Reactions: norrislakevol
Receivers were wide open. The secondary also missed tackles. Credit DC for shutting down the run but the defense has to learn to GET OFF THE FEILD on 3rd and 4the down.

That part I totally agree, when it is third and long we drop back in pass coverage on no pressure on the qb and it is killing us.

Reactions: Rootyvol1998
Think about the Florida fans right now. They have to be feeling like we have so many times coming so close but coming up short. It finally clicks for Richardson but they still lose, to an East rival. They are probably furious at the their DC. Can’t believe they lost to UT. Looking to fire Napier.

It’s all about perspective. We came out in the right side of this game, freaking enjoy it.
I will enjoy the win. But I will continue to worry. The two are not mutually exclusive. We took a big step forward tonight. But we know what we need to do to take the next step. And it begins with De and ends with Fense

Reactions: Jauan't Some?
Won't always be the case. Defense has got to get better. That's embarrassing....AR threw for 453 yards, and y'all are like, we won.
Wtf dude we did win. 4-0. Won over Florida who we haven’t in a while. Yeah we have to fix things but would u have rather we lost? Idiot got home and throw your phone in the river.

VN Store

Back