Gary Danielson

Honestly, I think Danielson and others use the broadcasting booth to send messages to the opposing coaches.
Every single game Danielson calls, he points things out that coaches need to look for in upcoming plays.
Constantly pointing out open recivers and backs, saying the other coaches need to watch for that when they run the same play next time.
He's done it at least twice in the game so far, pointing out that UF booth needs to watch for the RB to be open on a wheel route.
Not ONCE has he said the same thing about a UT play.

Not just this game, I've noticed him doing it numerous times over the years.
I hate when UT plays on CBS, means that Danielson is calling the game.

Makes me wonder if maybe somewhere in the past a Vol slept with his girlfriend or some such. :p:p

Honestly, I think Danielson and others use the broadcasting booth to send messages to the opposing coaches.
Every single game Danielson calls, he points things out that coaches need to look for in upcoming plays.
Constantly pointing out open recivers and backs, saying the other coaches need to watch for that when they run the same play next time.
He's done it at least twice in the game so far, pointing out that UF booth needs to watch for the RB to be open on a wheel route.

Makes me wonder if maybe somewhere in the past a Vol slept with his girlfriend or some such. :p:p
Lol no. The forum is full a conspiracies against UT😂

My bad

In my defense tho, she was easy

VN Store

Back