Congrats!! And a few post game thoughts...

lawgator1

The better team won.

1) The obvious difference in the game was Hooker. We made it easy on a couple of those long throws for you. It was more his elusiveness and turning what should have been 5 yard losses into 30 yard gains.

2) The officiating was absurdly bad. Comical at times. Either you have some mechanical issues there with the clock or the clock operator has issues.

3) You wont like this but I am not prepared to say that UT has long term turned the corner in terms of the rivalry. Just not sure UT has that much more upside potential talent wise whereas UF has significantly more potential.

4) Agree with those who say that UT should have blitzed a lot more than you did.

5) Richardson is a puzzle. Clearly enormous athletic talent. Just not able to consistently connect with receivers. Many balls wide of the mark or well overthrown.

3) You wont like this but I am not prepared to say that UT has long term turned the corner in terms of the rivalry. Just not sure UT has that much more upside potential talent wise whereas UF has significantly more potential.

Agree with all but this. Mostly a reasonable post. Good game.

you mean the part where TN was missing their best receiver, and Floridas qb played so far out of his shoes it wasn't even funny?

The better team won.

1) The obvious difference in the game was Hooker. We made it easy on a couple of those long throws for you. It was more his elusiveness and turning what should have been 5 yard losses into 30 yard gains.

2) The officiating was absurdly bad. Comical at times. Either you have some mechanical issues there with the clock or the clock operator has issues.

4) Agree with those who say that UT should have blitzed a lot more than you did.

5) Richardson is a puzzle. Clearly enormous athletic talent. Just not able to consistently connect with receivers. Many balls wide of the mark or well overthrown.

Richardson played near perfect against us and we still won.

Our secondary has major issues, but we are ahead of schedule considering where we were at.

VN Store

Back