The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Hopefully our DC can come up with a second half game plan that can stop them on third and long more than we have in this game. Going to be a huge possession for the offense starting the second half we need to score badly.
I really believe if we score a td there our win percentage would be at 95%

Oddly enough the same it woulda been if fant doesn’t fumble.

College football is a funny sport

Can Richardson possibly have as good a second half as he did the first half? I thought he was suppose to be a weak passing QB. He was nearly perfect in the 1st half. I sure hope that was an anomaly.

Defense will get a long rest now. Come out of the half and score right away
defense has played a soft zone the entire 1st half AR don't need to see it until it matters. HH came on strong on the last drive but may be injured which I wouldn't mind seeing joe if HH isn't 100%

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Visiting daughter and son-in-law in Texas, they are both Ole Miss alumns and watching Tulsa/Ole Miss downstairs while I commandeer the media room watching my Vols--and drinking his liquor. Got to say it though, after Kiffen, Dooley, Butch and Cornbread, for the first time in a long time I think we have the coach that fits. GBO

He threw it slightly behind Warren but he got both hands on it. That ball has to be caught. Still thinking he’s being outplayed? Hooker has is carrying this team right now and you’re blind moron if you think he’s been outplayed.
Definitely don’t think he’s played bad just not as sharp as I would’ve thought

Can Richardson possibly have as good a second half as he did the first half? I thought he was suppose to be a weak passing QB. He was nearly perfect in the 1st half. I sure hope that was an anomaly.

Most FBS QBs are gonna make the throws he did to be fair. A lot of them he had a very clean pocket.

VN Store

Back