The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Hopefully our DC can come up with a second half game plan that can stop them on third and long more than we have in this game. Going to be a huge possession for the offense starting the second half we need to score badly.

this but quite frankly our Dline needs to man up some. They got owned a bit. Now to be fair the refs are allowing so blatant holding. I hope CJH got in their ears about it.

We're leading at Halftime 17-14 the fans are in it

Yea. Great ending to the half. We need to come out strong in the 3rd quarter and make AR play from more than a single score down…it will add pressure and our crowd won’t let him hear a thing…

This is a conference game against a team that has plenty of talent. We’re in for a fight in the second half but we ain’t backing down! GBO!

We're not as good as we thought. They're not as bad as everyone said they were. Our d is only marginally improved since last year. Enough to get as a couple more wins. If we pull off this win, we aren't covering the spread.....
Our defense cannot be described without obscenities. Lots of them.

Reactions: tomq_123
I think we are going to really pick up the tempo in the second half. Make it a game of depth. I don't think Florida's Defense can hang with our offense if we speed it up. I also don't think their offense can score as often as they need to. Richardson is going to make a mistake.

Hopefully Banks makes some adjustments at halftime. Dline hasn’t been bad, secondary is completely lost.

Somewhat but AR has been hitting the WRs on the money. He is passing very well. Key is our blitzing hasn't gotten to him although they have caused some bad passes/throw aways.

We need to land a few of those sacks in second half.

Reactions: tomq_123
This isn’t Fulmer and his scared conservative offense. This isn’t Dooley, Butch nor Pruitt. This is a new coach that has these kids ready to play and I’m damned excited about what I’m seeing. Lots of positives.
Fulmer would have been more than happy going into the locker room down 14-10

Yea. Great ending to the half. We need to come out strong in the 3rd quarter and make AR play from more than a single score down…it will add pressure and our crowd won’t let him hear a thing…

This is a conference game against a team that has plenty of talent. We’re in for a fight in the second half but we ain’t backing down! GBO!
It’s the same scenario flipped from last season. We’ve gotta do exactly what they did to us last year. We’re a far better team. Lehgoo

Somewhat but AR has been hitting the WRs on the money. He is passing very well. Key is our blitzing hasn't gotten to him although they have caused some bad passes/throw aways.

We need to land a few of those sacks in second half.
We’ve had the calls at times as well and just fell down instead of getting him down. Tackling is pathetic, keep your damn feet and wrap up.

The team under Cornbread or Butch would have rolled over already

Reactions: LadyVolette
I think they are running zone because the coaches believe that is less of a liability vs man def. However, that is giving up the short passes and Florida’s receivers are finding the gaps. Need more pressure on Richardson.

VN Store

Back