The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

SERIES HISTORY
Florida leads series, 31-20
Tennessee will be looking to end a five-game skid to Florida. The Vols' last win in the series came in 2016 when they scored 38 unanswered points to rally from a 21-3 halftime deficit and take down the Gators, 38-28, in Knoxville.

We lead in the basketball series while Florida has the edge in baseball and football.

Reactions: SAPPER 5 and DD4ME
We need him to be available. I'm not sold on Florida just laying down

They’re not by any means but at some point other guys have to step up. He’s a huge loss but Tennessee has tons of talent at the position and needs to use it all night long

There’s what I expect it to be or what it should be and then I see the same trend of posts from the resident gators.

Then I have to remind myself it’s Florida anything can and will happen.

There’s what I expect it to be or what it should be and then I see the same trend of posts from the resident gators.

Then I have to remind myself it’s Florida anything can and will happen.
I don't know what justifies this confidence we are seeing in these posts. I think it's going to be a dogfight. Another OT game wouldn't surprise me.

Is there a way to stream audio/radio broadcast of College Gameday? I’m gonna be driving to Knoxville tomorrow morning and would like to listen.

Is there a way to stream audio/radio broadcast of College Gameday? I’m gonna be driving to Knoxville tomorrow morning and would like to listen.
If you have the ESPN app, you can watch/listen to College Gameday on there. Just gotta click “watch” at the bottom of the screen, and it should be on there from 9 am - 12 pm

Reactions: Evol
Can't sleep night before the game. Hasn't happened to me in quite a while. Kickoff can't get here quick enough.
I can't sleep because of gout in my feet and arthritis kicking in with my right wrist. I'm just looking back and forth on Volnation while watching Youtube videos. Uncle Lou picked Tennessee to beat Florida by around 20 points.

I cannot sleep…I am so ready for this game to get started and see/hear our fans erupt with decibels not measured in many years. I was at the OU game and it was deafening. I expect us to at least match those levels.

I cannot sleep…I am so ready for this game to get started and see/hear our fans erupt with decibels not measured in many years. I was at the OU game and it was deafening. I expect us to at least match those levels.

I was at the OU game too and it was insane. Just continuous noise for the entire game. Tomorrow might top it though.

VN Store

Back