Rock Pics Anyone!

There has got to be a student or alum who is good at art! If you or someone you know is talented enough to paint the rock, please start doing it. I'm certain cost will be no problem after your 1st painting. People will gladly donate a couple dollars to buy supplies, as long as the rock looks great for games like this. . .

I wish Payton would come around for big games like this and paint. . . or teach someone else how to do it, 😆

Don't focus on the negative. The Rock is orange and white, and it has a checkerboard and a Power T, and it's about us beating Florida.

That's one HELL of a lot better than if it had still been about International Friendship Day or whatever it was earlier this week.

At least we've got young folks out there putting it in the right focus. I appreciate them for that.

No, they're not Payton, and I miss her talent too, but they've got the right mindset.

Go Vols!

Don't focus on the negative. The Rock is orange and white, and it has a checkerboard and a Power T, and it's about us beating Florida.

That's one HELL of a lot better than if it had still been about International Friendship Day or whatever it was earlier this week.

At least we've got young folks out there putting it in the right focus. I appreciate them for that.

No, they're not Payton, and I miss her talent too, but they've got the right mindset.

Go Vols!
This is @VFL-82-JP today.

We definitely were spoiled with the Rock. Since she graduated it’s been so underwhelming. This is such a missed opportunity.

Somebody local should have wooed her, and kept her in town. She could have been the life long rock consultant.

Whoever is painting the rock right now looks like she knows what she is doing. I can see Smokey forming on the right side. This has potential. Somebody in the area should take her some pizza. She looks like she will be there a while.

And a coke but she might have some trouble keeping her hands clean enough to eat, or finding a bathroom if she drinks too much. I'm guessing she knows how this is supposed to go though.

VN Store

Back