Top 10 reasons Florida sucks

For one week we are united. We are united under the banner that all true Vol patriots fly. The banner of hating Florida. It doesn't matter if you prefer big chesticles or big heroin on your troubadours. It doesn't matter if you live in a state propped up by opioids, adult diapers, and broken dreams. What matters is beating Florida and ending their hopes for a good first year. What matters is watching coach Heup whip Sun Belt Billy to remind him how this rivalry started. We stand strong under this banner even if some of us are syphilitic from living in that whore crotch of a state. This is our turning point. This is our time, our year to drown those gator loving losers in their own urine bombs and tears.

For one week we are united. We are united under the banner that all true Vol patriots fly. The banner of hating Florida. It doesn't matter if you prefer big chesticles or big heroin on your troubadours. It doesn't matter if you live in a state propped up by opioids, adult diapers, and broken dreams. What matters is beating Florida and ending their hopes for a good first year. What matters is watching coach Heup whip Sun Belt Billy to remind him how this rivalry started. We stand strong under this banner even if some of us are syphilitic from living in that whore crotch of a state. This is our turning point. This is our time, our year to drown those gator loving losers in their own urine bombs and tears.
Td;lr

Reactions: McDad and DD4ME
I’m good. Last few days of all my vacation wrapping up though. How are you?
Wow, I didn’t realize you’ve been on vacation. Like I said before, old age, stuff, (let me do this better), work and of course ‘thingy’. I really stink on keeping up. I’ve been mostly reading on here and meddling in other forums 😁 when I felt like it.

AlivePoisedLamb-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back