The unofficial night before the night before the florida game

Taken from the interweb: “Otters are one of the smartest species on the planet”

So otters are in fact wise.

Otterwise

Reactions: vollygirl
I'm still getting used to 10hr work weeks, so today is my Friday, therefore I forget tomorrow isn't Saturday 😑 so this thread is perfect for me lol

Reactions: vollygirl
How y'all feeling tonight?

I don't know exactly what will happen Saturday, but I am so happy for our players and the coaching staff they have. Guess that's the mom in me.
While previous losses to the Gators have probably affected the team more than they should, I don't think a loss Sat will be near as devastating to the team as it will be to the fanbase. I think they'll be fine. Just don't listen to us whine.
I just don't want the Gators to win because Tenn sucked more than they did.
I do think they pull it out however. Could they blow them out? Sure, but that said I'm not betting Tenn to cover 😜.

Reactions: McDad and vollygirl

I don't know exactly what will happen Saturday, but I am so happy for our players and the coaching staff they have. Guess that's the mom in me.
The quotes from CJH on Vol Calls about being a family and learning how to be successful in life were inspirational. I'm a big fan of "teaching life" coach-speak... as long as it coincides with success. LOL

While previous losses to the Gators have probably affected the team more than they should, I don't think a loss Sat will be near as devastating to the team as it will be to the fanbase. I think they'll be fine. Just don't listen to us whine.
I just don't want the Gators to win because Tenn sucked more than they did.
I do think they pull it out however. Could they blow them out? Sure, but that said I'm not betting Tenn to cover 😜.
The gators are not winning Saturday.

Regardless of what happens, I am very excited about this team and the coaches.

There are very, very few coaches who could've taken over what Heupel and his crew did here and have them ranked #11 in the country after 16 games. Under the circumstances he was hired, y2 expectations would have 7-5 being a good year.

These guys have overachieved from the moment they got here. I don't see that changing at all, no matter what happens. . . but, we're gonna stomp the Gators Saturday.

Last edited:
Regardless of what happens, I am very excited about this team and the coaches.

There are very, very few coaches who could've taken over what Heupel and his crew did here and have them ranked #11 in the country after 16 games. Under the circumstances he was hired, y2 expectations would have 7-5 being a good year.

These guys have overachieved from the moment they got here. I don't see that changing at all, no matter what happens Saturday. . . but, we're gonna stomp the Gators Saturday.
It is absolutely remarkable what he's done. It defies all of the logic. ALL of it!

We're overdue for some magic on Rocky Top. I wouldn't know what to do if we miracled our way into an 11-1 or 12-0 season.
I like your optimism! But those teams in red are still on the schedule and still #1 and #2 for a reason.

Best thing we can do is root on the Vols, and enjoy the ride!

Thanks for starting this pregame tradition for the Florida beat down! I guess @Freak was slacking.
We are having a large tailgate in the lower parking lot of the Methodist church on Cumberland and Henley st. all are welcome.

Should have pushed him down the stairs. Just sayin!

Can't post the animated gif due to language here but....

Google the gif "i just witnessed a murder". Cutest murder you'll ever see.....

If you can find the clip with audio you'll howl with laughter at all the bumps on the way down and the way the murderer looks at the camera....

"You're next....."

VN Store

Back