Shane Beamer has Butch Jones trending on twitter

South Carolina should hire Hugh Freeze or Jamie Chadwell when they're looking for a new head football coach in December 2023.
You seem to be pushing these same two guys for every coaching vacancy or potential future coaching vacancy. You wouldn’t perhaps be their agent, would you?

Reactions: UTFanHades
You seem to be pushing these same two guys for every coaching vacancy or potential future coaching vacancy. You wouldn’t perhaps be their agent, would you?
No i'm not an agent everyone has opinions and that's what a message board is all about.

If USC jr was smart then they would have hired Shawn Elliott. Luckily for us the cockcommanders are not smart.

There is a hilarious SC YouTuber named Carolina Jackpot. I mean he is a die hard SC fan. Hey gets wild on live streams. Last year when us and Clemson skull drug his gamecocks it was a sight to behold. He had mentioned that many SC fans wanted Elliot to take over after Musdump. But apparently the AD thought Beamer was the better choice.

No i'm not an agent everyone has opinions and that's what a message board is all about.
If my sarcasm wasn’t obvious, I apologize. I was just joking. Volnation would be a horrible place for a coach’s agent to hang out. For the first time in what seems like forever, there doesn’t appear to a head coaching vacancy opening here anytime soon.

There is a hilarious SC YouTuber named Carolina Jackpot. I mean he is a die hard SC fan. Hey gets wild on live streams. Last year when us and Clemson skull drug his gamecocks it was a sight to behold. He had mentioned that many SC fans wanted Elliot to take over after Musdump. But apparently the AD thought Beamer was the better choice.
Chubby bald dude right?

But...but....Beamer Jr was going to make USc Jr a national power.
Just like Holtz and Spurrier and Muschamp etc, etc..

Reactions: the_todd
If they’re smart enough to hire either-give Jeff a coupon or something. Or maybe a whole chicken.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I don't know that I've ever seen a human being make as many dumb faces as I've seen Shane Beamer make in the past 2 years. Dude has the weirdest facial contortions I've ever seen.

Just pull up meth twerking. Basically the same thing. The SC fans that I know seem to still love the guy though. Actually one was sitting at my sons HS game the other night talking about how much they love him.

VN Store

Back