wcnia9f8dcp3zrszf9tn

ANTWANN
HILL

UNDECIDED
6'5" | 215 LBS | PRO QB | 2025
HOUSTON COUNTY
WARNER ROBINS, GA
N/A

Hill checks all the boxes for a top quarterback target. He has the size at 6-foot-5 and 215 pounds. He has a cannon for an arm. Unlike other targets, Hill also has longstanding connections to Athens. He is the nephew of former Georgia center Trey Hill and has been around the Georgia program for years. Hill has been in Athens multiple times. He has developed strong relationship with Kirby Smart, Todd Monken, and other members of the Georgia staff. At this point, he looks like the top target at his position.
All true but the kid is a diehard Clemson fan so I wouldn't be shocked if he went there.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I wouldn't either. I talk to him from time to time still. He has been to the Hill a couple times. He knows I'm diehard Vol so if I could push him to Rocky Top I would, but I doubt my opinion matters much lol. Actually gearing up to watch him play against my son's team tonight.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
From Rivals:

A lot of people think Georgia is a near lock to land the 2025 four-star quarterback from Warner Robins (Ga.) Houston County but word is that might not be the case as Ole Miss, Alabama, Ohio State, Penn State, Tennessee and Florida seem to have the edge right now. A recent visit to Tuscaloosa definitely caught his attention especially after starting to build a relationship with new offensive coordinator Tommy Rees.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Why is that unfortunate?
Offers from all the biggest players. We were one of the favorites it seemed like. And don’t yet have a qb committed for that class. Although I guess in one way could be seen as a good thing if uga was the favorite as some suggested.

Offers from all the biggest players. We were one of the favorites it seemed like. And don’t yet have a qb committed for that class. Although I guess in one way could be seen as a good thing if uga was the favorite as some suggested.

We don’t have a QB bc GMac is the target for ‘25 class. He will be the QB.

He was never coming here. Glad he's going out west.

Read he was going to re-classify to ‘24 but changed kind and opened recruitment

He plans on raiding the portal. There is no way I’m going in as a HS recruit. I was anxious to see what he could do outside of HBCU but I hope he flops now. Took the media with him to tell the old team to pack their bags. Then he said every kicker could kick the ball into the end zone but his. Also, when asked about the struggles of the offensive line, he said he was going to find new ones. I don’t have a problem with him thinking those things or even doing what he said but I do have a problem with him throwing the team under the bus over and over.

He plans on raiding the portal. There is no way I’m going in as a HS recruit. I was anxious to see what he could do outside of HBCU but I hope he flops now. Took the media with him to tell the old team to pack their bags. Then he said every kicker could kick the ball into the end zone but his. Also, when asked about the struggles of the offensive line, he said he was going to find new ones. I don’t have a problem with him thinking those things or even doing what he said but I do have a problem with him throwing the team under the bus over and over.

Dude is a fraud and showman.

It’s always been about him.

He’s bad for college football.

I think everyone is a bit quick to judge Deion. He’s certainly overconfident and a showman. Shoot, he MIGHT only be a promoter and a below average coach. But from all stories I’ve read, he’s a good man. Here’s a snippet from a really neat story in the Athletic about him. In this story, a journeyman pitcher named Rick Reed was set to go against the 94 strike to get a paycheck. Players in the clubhouse were saying they weren’t going to share the field with a scab. It goes deeper than just this screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_8788.png
    IMG_8788.png
    342 KB · Views: 27
I think everyone is a bit quick to judge Deion. He’s certainly overconfident and a showman. Shoot, he MIGHT only be a promoter and a below average coach. But from all stories I’ve read, he’s a good man. Here’s a snippet from a really neat story in the Athletic about him. In this story, a journeyman pitcher named Rick Reed was set to go against the 94 strike to get a paycheck. Players in the clubhouse were saying they weren’t going to share the field with a scab. It goes deeper than just this screenshot.

Hey I know Rick Reed

Deion was a bit of a victim of his early success and a stronger than usual Pac-12. Once the competition picked up, the losses started piling up. They lost to USC by 7, Stanford by 3, Oregon St. by 7, Arizona by 3 and Utah by 6. That's five games by one score. Only twice were they just not competitive. In the end, he took a 1-11 football team to a 4-8 football team, which is marked improvement.

He got Colorado football in the national spotlight in September. Part of that is because he's a self-promoter. I don't like him, but it will be interesting to see how he does in year 2. I'm not much of a believer in his actual coaching ability.

VN Store

Back