gators have a “very good gameplan” for Hooker…..

I really hope so. Hooker will have 500 yards
It was basically the strategy Pitt had, and was largely successful. If you have good enough defensive backs you can play one-on-one, count on the pressure causing mistakes in pass protection and turnovers, which Pitt achieved in the second half in particular. That said I'm not sure Florida is as good defensively as Pitt is this year, and they are nowhere near as good on offense.

It was basically the strategy Pitt had, and was largely successful. If you have good enough defensive backs you can play one-on-one, count on the pressure causing mistakes in pass protection and turnovers, which Pitt achieved in the second half in particular. That said I'm not sure Florida is as good defensively as Pitt is this year, and they are nowhere near as good on offense.
The difference is Floridas front seven is bad especially along their D Line. Worst front 7 I've seen in Gainsville in a very long time.

Agreed. Pitt established a blueprint for other teams. However, we just didn’t execute the plays that were open that day. Hooker was missing short throws and dropped balls by the receivers. Floridas Run D is nowhere near Pitts. Their CBs might be better though.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If they are blitzing, I like Hyatt in the slot crossing right behind them already 3 steps in front of his man with an open field in front of him. The brilliance of this offense is the options our receivers have post- snap.

They will not be able to cover Tennessee 1v1 at WR. If that’s their grand plan lord help them.

iu
That was a bad, bad man

They gonna play dirty. You watch. You think Acorn was hitting low, just wait. Gators are dirty nasty and their fans are too.

That's how I read he tweet as well. In addition to the usual Gators holding, jersey pulling, expect dirty hits.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Faxes???? Can you still send those???? 😂

Yes, you can. Given how widespread digital hacking is, how frequent, and how even corporate and government entities fall prey to it, faxes may be safer. If you set up send/receive times so you're right there when they come in, you're good. Have your own in-house machines and avoid faxing services like Kinkos, you're even better.

If we have an off tackle play or two in the run game this will be a boat race.

VN Store

Back