Previewing Florida vs. Tennessee: Can Florida slow down Tennessee's offense?

I don't know why but I got rubbed the wrong way when AR talked about his mom. She should be the last person jumping his case over the INTs he's thrown. I don't know. I'm sure I'm just overreacting here. Just bothers me for some reason.

We will see a lot of Florida players pretending to be injured on Saturday that's for sure.

One thing we have going for us is we have all the same DB starters from last years game playing in this game. Our 2 corners are pretty good cover guys.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I think our DL and front 7 will feast on Saturday. No one is talking about this. Pitt had a better OL than UF. We ate them alive and had success with blitzes and pressure. They have to contact AR and not let him get loose. They will be playing with their hair on fire cause of our crowd. They're ready and Garner got those boys ready to hunt. GBO 🍊

I think our DL and front 7 will feast on Saturday. No one is talking about this. Pitt had a better OL than UF. We ate them alive and had success with blitzes and pressure. They have to contact AR and not let him get loose. They will be playing with their hair on fire cause of our crowd. They're ready and Garner got those boys ready to hunt. GBO 🍊
Actually I did hear someone on TV talking about this. His read was different than yours however. He felt that one of the keys was for us to stop FU's run game and he didn't see it as the slam dunk you do.

Can they play like Texas against Alabama for one game? Sure.

Will they? No.

Lack of depth will be an issue and for once it won’t be Tennessee

Reactions: LexVol71
Pitt had a better OL than UF.

Are you certain about this?

Florida is 32nd in the country in rushing offense. Pitt is 87th. Florida is 13th in the country in sacks allowed (2). Pitt is 120th (10).

OL and RB are the strength of UF’s team through 3 games. That may all change Saturday, but I’ve seen nothing to suggest Pitt’s OL is superior to Florida and the stats don’t seem to support that claim.

Florida is 32nd in the country in rushing offense. Pitt is 87th. Florida is 13th in the country in sacks allowed (2). Pitt is 120th (10).

OL and RB are the strength of UF’s team through 3 games. That may all change Saturday, but I’ve seen nothing to suggest Pitt’s OL is superior to Florida and the stats don’t seem to support that claim.

It’ll be a challenge but for once I feel like Tennessee is in a great position to compete at a high level for 4 quarters.

Reactions: alavolfan and Jaws

I don't know why but I got rubbed the wrong way when AR talked about his mom. She should be the last person jumping his case over the INTs he's thrown. I don't know. I'm sure I'm just overreacting here. Just bothers me for some reason.

I think you misunderstood what he said that she said about the interceptions.

Reactions: dduncan4163

Pitt returned all 5 o line starters from last years championship team. With a new OC they haven't played as well as one would think. The stats may say Florida but the talent is a Pitt lean

Reactions: Jaws

Meal ticket.

I think Florida OL is pretty solid, that’s my one worry is you all will be able to run the ball. It’s your Dline that is abysmal though. Our offense should score at will hopefully

Ol' Polesack must have felt like a cuck having to talk up Tennessee like that. Hope it's a lingering taste.

They haven't played against our defense yet..... Pitt has

Reactions: Native Orange

VN Store

Back