gators have a “very good gameplan” for Hooker…..

As long as their game plan doesn't involve rain. Twenty years ago today, UT failed at the wet ball drill and imploded, falling to Florida 13-30. At that time, Florida was 2-1 and two weeks removed from a beatdown given by the Hurricanes. Coached by another first year man, Ron Zook.

Only plan I can come up with is take away the short and intermediate passes and make Hooker beat you deep. He has missed those throws for most of the season. If that is the case you are playing with fire, Hooker starts hitting the deep ball its going to be alot of points in a hurry. Tillman being out potentially hurts, but if Hyatt and Bru have 1 on 1's deep I like our chances.
Hooker hit about 6 of those last week and several against Pitt. Don’t lie.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Worst than that. They pee in cups and throw it on opposing fans. Nasty, dirty fans. Nasty dirty players. Just nasty, dirty all around.

Yes they do. My 10yr old got hit with one several years ago. I tossed one prick down about 6 rows. Broke his arm, nose and 2 of his teeth lodged in my hand. Gators can pack sand. Scum fans

We gotta win. Their fans on the sports pages of Facebook are like us with Kentucky, running that mouth cause they always win. Makes me mad 🤣

They gonna play dirty. You watch. You think Acorn was hitting low, just wait. Gators are dirty nasty and their fans are too.
Exactly what I was thinking. They will be hitting Hooker late, in helmet, and knee, then throwing up both hands like that was an accident. They will be P.I.ing our receivers every play. If it gets called, they will do it again the next play, daring refs to call it again. I hope I am wrong, but I have seen how they do, year in year out.

Reactions: General Jack
You know what you have in a team by week 3 and so far they haven’t impressed on either side of the ball unless they are running it. They will play with an extra pep in their step I am sure but as long as we are on our Ps and Qs we will be just fine.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Utah ran for 230 vs Florida, about 60 yards more than the other FBS team they have played

Kentucky ran for 70 yards vs Florida, 20 more yards than the other FBS team they have played.

South Florida ran for 286 on Florida…..about 180 more than the other FBS team they have played.

Florida MAY want to game plan for motion and run D…….just saying.

Don’t get me wrong……Hooker can definitely beat them through the air; however if you suck……SUCK at run D……you may want to “start” there.

They’ll blitz Hooker early to get our O-Line raveled.

It’ll be close in the first half but I think we’ll win comfortably in the end.

Tennessee - 45
Florida - 31

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Maybe they'll use the Butch Jones strategy from a few years back when we opened with Georgia Tech. Butch decided to let their QB run so much during the game that he would be worn out in OT. And it worked! We won in OT when their QB was just too tired to execute.... that Butch was a tricky guy.

But bad news Gators, we have two really good QBs and a REAL Coach now .
FIFY

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back