Hundreds of examples of fraud by Trump and his family, corporations

Which one of those 3 things that you listed haven’t been used MULTIPLE times in the same sentence as Bill and Hilary Clinton? No that’s not who we’re currently talking about, but don’t kid yourself.
You gonna defend the Clintons for any of the three?

I only skimmed through the 200+ page petition, this didn't appear to be about any type of taxes or losses to the government. (someone can correct me if wrong) Literally, it involves no real losses to anyone, they talk about "financial benefits" but don't really say what that is or how someone was "defrauded" or provide any real substance that I could see with a very quick skimming.

Seem kind of strange to me.

Fine! You made your point for Gods sakes!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: LSU-SIU
I only skimmed through the 200+ page petition, this didn't appear to be about any type of taxes or losses to the government. (someone can correct me if wrong) Literally, it involves no real losses to anyone, they talk about "financial benefits" but don't really say what that is or how someone was "defrauded".

Seem kind of strange to me.

It seems the lenders would be the ones bringing suit - as you point out I'm not clear what the damages to NY are (though I haven't read the petition).

Also as a complete side note, a customer called my co worker during the middle of Letitia’s press conference and threatened to call the NY AG office and get the “AG herself on the line”. If we didn’t acquiesce to his demands. My co worker told him they might have to take a message. I’ve been laughing for 5 hours.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Nope and I’ll of course apologize if I’m wrong. But I bet you weren’t raising too much of a stink when they were literally stealing everything that wasn’t tied down.
Out of the WH or are you talking pay for play to the Clinton Foundation?

It seems the lenders would be the ones bringing suit - as you point out I'm not clear what the damages to NY are (though I haven't read the petition).

Yeah. I'm more than a bit hazy on all this... I mean in press coverage they say stuff like taxes and IRS, but I must have missed that skimming. I'm a little confused on the "financial benefits" is really a benefit at all.

Reactions: McDad
Out of the WH or are you talking pay for play to the Clinton Foundation?

Well the Foundation was more of a figurative stealing. The theft of White House silverware on the way out, shows that Hilary is truly the Queen of Bills double wide trailer. So I guess to answer your question….all of the above. Although I did hear that in exchange for the millions they grifted from Haitian earthquake relief, they shipped 5 boxes of “Hillary for President “ t shirts to Port au Prince. They’re truly givers.

I have a single family home I've owned for 13 years.
It has a valuation of:
- $208,800 based on rental income.
- $165,000 based on county tax assessor.
- $225,000 based on my insurance.
- $345,000 based on price per sq ft comps of other houses recently sold.
- $570,000 based on my knowledge that a country music star grew up there.

What is the value of that home?

Well the Foundation was more of a figurative stealing. The theft of White House silverware on the way out, shows that Hilary is truly the Queen of Bills double wide trailer. So I guess to answer your question….all of the above. Although I did hear that in exchange for the millions they grifted from Haitian earthquake relief, they shipped 5 boxes of “Hillary for President “ t shirts to Port au Prince. They’re truly givers.
There was a few ways to go on that one.
Multiple ways to go, one or all would have been awarded.

How are inflated values used to request lower taxes???

I don't understand and I really want to so I can use it in my own small portfolio.

Simple case of trying to have their cake and eat it too. If the "inflated" numbers are correct, then he falsely understated the value to tax authorities (at the lowest possible) so he could pay less taxes on it. Trying to catch him on horns of a dilemma.

Gov: You falsely inflated the property values!

Trump: No I didnt. They were accurate.

Gov: Then you defrauded the tax authorities!

````````````````````

Trump: Well, those valuations may have been high vs some others.

Gov: Then you defrauded the lenders and insurers!

Reactions: McDad
Simple case of trying to have their cake and eat it too. If the "inflated" numbers are correct, then he falsely understated the value to tax authorities (at the lowest possible) so he could pay less taxes on it. Trying to catch him on horns of a dilemma.

Trump: No I didnt. They were accurate.

Gov: Then you defrauded the tax authorities!

````````````````````

Trump: Well, those valuations may have been high vs some others.

Gov: Then you defrauded the lenders and insurers!

That may be how the media portrays it but NO ONE gets to pick the value of their properties for tax purposes. That is on the city or state. If a person could do that, they would all be valued at $1 by EVERYONE.

Nope and I’ll of course apologize if I’m wrong. But I bet you weren’t raising too much of a stink when they were literally stealing everything that wasn’t tied down.
I’m not on here defending any of them, are you?

May absolute favorite one of the BS charges is #107. Because he leased a penthouse to his daughter with an option to buy for 8m but stated the value of the penthouse was really 23M, he somehow committed fraud. Having a lower price you would sell a property to family instead of a stranger is now fraud, You couldn't make this BS if you tried.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
May absolute favorite one of the BS charges is #107. Because he leased a penthouse to his daughter with an option to buy for 8m but stated the value of the penthouse was really 23M, he somehow committed fraud. Having a lower price you would sell a property to family instead of a stranger is now fraud, You couldn't make this BS if you tried.

That might actually somehow be a crime in that **** hole. They have rent/ housing laws from an Orwell novel.

I'll take your volnation post as genuine but you don't know what the f you're posting. Just garbage you've been told.

I have a single family home I've owned for 13 years.
It has a valuation of:
- $208,800 based on rental income.
- $165,000 based on county tax assessor.
- $225,000 based on my insurance.
- $345,000 based on price per sq ft comps of other houses recently sold.
- $570,000 based on my knowledge that a country music star grew up there.

What is the value of that home?

Easy... whatever Letitia James declares. Any other value must be wrong.

I'll take your volnation post as genuine but you don't know what the f you're posting. Just garbage you've been told.

Read the complaint. I gave you the number of the complaint. It is #107.

Here a link to an article with the lawsuit so you don't have to go through 3 steps on CNN to get to it Read it for yourself. It is on page 44 & 43 of 222

Read Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit against Trump, his children and their company (nbcnews.com)

I will check back later for your apology.

Last edited:
I think about it like this... When someone dies, property passes to inheritors at fair market value on the date of death. That fair value is obtained from a qualified appraisal by a qualified appraiser (meaning licensed). You could have a property appraised many times and each would be a different number. There are as many appraisal values as there are appraisers. However, each number would be acceptable on a tax return as basis when the property is later sold by the inheritor. If they had anything solid on Trump, they would charge him criminally.

VN Store

Back