Any Big Tailgates on Campus Saturday?

I'm coming with my cousin and both our wives. We plan to get there early, see Gameday, the band, the Vol Walk, etc.

Anyone know of any big tailgates being thrown on campus? Maybe a business entity that charges a reasonable fee?
Anyone on here is more than welcome to come by our tailgate, it is in the bottom of the Methodist church parking lot against popular st. We have plenty of food and beverages.

Volnation is a special place!

I kind of wish I didn't have tail gating plans so I could meet some of you guys!

I have a friend in grad school at UT and he has a tail gate lined up, I can't wait!!!

Here is a question. This is going to be my sons second game. 9 years old. We are getting there early Saturday, parking in AG in coming over. Came to Georgia last year, had a good time for sure but it was cold. Saw the Vol Walk last year and have a buddy with a tailgate in circle park.
What are some other must do’s for kids? We will certainly make our way over to the GameDay scene to check it out. He is excited about that. Just want to make sure it’s memorable for him. My Dad is joining us. 3 generations of Vols fans.
Thanks everyone.

Here is a question. This is going to be my sons second game. 9 years old. We are getting there early Saturday, parking in AG in coming over. Came to Georgia last year, had a good time for sure but it was cold. Saw the Vol Walk last year and have a buddy with a tailgate in circle park.
What are some other must do’s for kids? We will certainly make our way over to the GameDay scene to check it out. He is excited about that. Just want to make sure it’s memorable for him. My Dad is joining us. 3 generations of Vols fans.
Thanks everyone.
I believe its called Vol Village and it is for kids. I think it is located around Circle Park

Anyone on here is more than welcome to come by our tailgate, it is in the bottom of the Methodist church parking lot against popular st. We have plenty of food and beverages.
I screenshot your post and sent to my daughter and her fiance. I won't be there but they're in town for the game and just wanted to hang out with other Vol fans. I couldn't get her in to football so she hasn't been to a game before.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I screenshot your post and sent to my daughter and her fiance. I won't be there but they're in town for the game and just wanted to hang out with other Vol fans. I couldn't get her in to football so she hasn't been to a game before.
Lots of cool folks in the Methodist Church parking lot...Walk through there and mingle...

This guys Florida tailgate has been years in the making . Stuff of legend . Literally. And he is suppose to be buying rounds of drinks tomorrow on the party deck for anyone that knows the secret handshake

MIT-beaver.jpg

Reactions: tbh and Rebel VOL
My buddy and I may stop in for a visit. Are there any items we could bring to help out? Food or drinks?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back