Gameday Rituals

17Vols

UNPAID CONTRIBUTER
Besides the usual ones (wearing your favorite Vols Jersey, t-shirt, or lucky hat) what‘s ya’lls typical gameday traditions, rituals, or routines? Craziest one wins an imaginary high-five.

tumblr_orccehiUO01qa8sljo2_r2_400.gif

It's silly to have rituals/superstitions that you think actually help a team!! Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get rinsed off with the waterhouse, cause the underwear I've been wearing since the ball state game is getting hard and I can't move good 👀🤣

That is hardcore dude! Essentially on par with a suicide soda from Mr. Gatti's.
Ha! Basically. At Christmas time, I usually pour it into small sample bottles to give as gifts to guys I know that are into whiskey. It's become like baseball cards to me.

That's my infinity bottle. Every time I try a new bottle, the first 2 oz goes into that.
I tried that for a while a long long time ago.
Pour a bit in the blue jug, drank the rest.
Ending in hangovers and a blue bottle of bourbon that even an angel wouldn't take a cut from.

I tried that for a while a long long time ago.
Pour a bit in the blue jug, drank the rest.
Ending in hangovers and a blue bottle of bourbon that even an angel wouldn't take a cut from.
Mine have turned out pretty well. But I only do bourbon or whiskey. No rye, Scotch etc.

I’ll wear the same polo I bought my freshman year in 1989. Yes, it has seen some losses but it also saw a natty. If my house caught fire it’s the wife, the pups and the polo. Probably in that order.

VN Store

Back